Empires Glory

Slawter500

is the location good?

--------------

i'll make the faction for the test soldiers i'll add it in the test esp, you'll upload the cuo resource pack armor tex and mesh right

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know. It has some space.. But It's still quite smaller than I thought it would be... Perhaps relocating FAR away near leyawiin or Anvil??

Near the open sea?

------

A place with some decent place/room...

I thought this was a plugin for when the quest was finished.

So anyway what could be done is have more than one naval district, have smaller ones actually at the water but if you had more than one district then it would solve your space problem as the districts wouldnt have to be so large, also it would make sense if there was more than one outpost.

Haven't worked a single second on it. That's done in 10 min.. Its the rest... Placement..

I don't know where all needs to go right now..

Cause they need to have some relation to each other.. So I'll blow them all at the same place, probably

Haven't worked a single second on it. That's done in 10 min.. Its the rest... Placement..

I don't know where all needs to go right now..

Cause they need to have some relation to each other.. So I'll blow them all at the same place, probably

what about the great forest like i said and by the way i am almost done with the soldiers i'll start with the navy in a few minutes

I placed an Legion District next to the elven garden district.

Its almost finished for you to clutter..... (Only need to add some almost empty cells.)

I placed an Legion District next to the elven garden district.

Its almost finished for you to clutter..... (Only need to add some almost empty cells.)

good, finished 32 npcs (soldiers) but i don't know how i can place the near a door or something, going to make them available for you to recruit.

by the way we are going to need the CUO reesource pack ENTIRELY otherwise all soldiers will look the same.