Empires Glory

Slawter500

I placed an Legion District next to the elven garden district.

Its almost finished for you to clutter..... (Only need to add some almost empty cells.)

good, finished 32 npcs (soldiers) but i don't know how i can place the near a door or something, going to make them available for you to recruit.

by the way we are going to need the CUO reesource pack ENTIRELY otherwise all soldiers will look the same.

i'll need some help with the building scripts and things, btw how is the legion district going :sweat:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32? Are they all unique? wow...Owk.. We can duplicate a lot of them... They can still follow their own paths....

Still now you created them, they could be quite useful. Cause there are enough missions to use them....

Will skip the prison for now..

by the way.... didn't add the step-by-step buildings. Just the final buildings...would take too much time for this,

while its an plugin/patch....So all basements could be increased in size (by number. But not right now...

32? Are they all unique? wow...Owk.. We can duplicate a lot of them... They can still follow their own paths....

Still now you created them, they could be quite useful. Cause there are enough missions to use them....

Will skip the prison for now..

by the way.... didn't add the step-by-step buildings. Just the final buildings...would take too much time for this,

while its an plugin/patch....So all basements could be increased in size (by number. But not right now...

well not quite uniqui they are all imperials with the same face,hair and eyes, they just have other names and equipment :whistling:

you are right about the building that was to open-minded

Already did...Maybe we can change the interiors with some additions, later on.... Like for the blacksmith and the personal quarters

;)

wait a minute i can entirely decorate and clutter the districts and make npcs, you only have to do the scripting and the AI, we can put this plug-in as an optional part with the main download

---------------------------------------------------------------------

when do you give me a link to the download of the district so i can begin with placing npcs if you or slawter made the AI for the soldiers and the scripts for the recruiters. i can work this plug-in out when i have the scripts and AI

Indeed. Will upload it in this post in 5-10 min... busy with some cleaning...

I'm afraid most AI and script will be on a lower state of interest for a while.

I will create an examples for the AI you might need, tomorrow.

I kept in the grass for the moment..:P. Just made it a little friendlier, for the moment....

We'll change it when we're really going to begin on it. When the landscape will be edited and stuff...

Scrap the first one.. Think I'll place it next to the bridge.. Near the Legion district..

I found/measured there's some space there as well..

I agree with the other 3....

what about this. martin/ocato has an idea to show bravil how mighty the empire is. you are to lead an all out charge with your army to crush the rebellion of bravil ONCE AND FOR ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHAaaaaaaaaaaa :pinch: