Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that's ok I'll do that. Its part of what I'm doing. Could bug if we would do the same...

script will take a little longer.. lol...

------------------------------

Alright, upload worked this time...

This one needs to be placed at the recruiter...

Its counts all the things that are needed. Ingame you'll only see some messageboxes that will replace the dialogue for now...

I've done it without the usage of % and such. So you could learn from this one...

------------

At least..when starwarsfreak is back :)

by aragorn

Create a new script-> Click on the yellow pencil button at the top of the screen and create a new script via the menu of the script editor.

Than paste the text from that attachment from a few posts ago..

This one needs to be placed at the recruiter...

As I said..To do that(adding the script to the recruiter), open the edit window of that npc

(like where you say its name/class/gender etc/.)

there's a dropdown for scripts....

I was thinking everyone, this is a big mod.....

Big mods......

Have trailers!!!

Lol sorry i know it was a poor attempt at drama, but anyway should we make one, i'm not much of a video editor but i could give it a shot after i'm done with the Ayleid ruin for the Mage vs Necromancer amulet shard, if anyone else wants to have a go that'd be great.

Will point that out in.....about 7-8 hours...Got an exam..So I need give some attention to it :).

Agree with the trailer..But what are you going to use for it? What editor and/or converter?

It is a good idea anyhow. Cause, why not increase the anticipation eh?

But we could not do too much about right now...because what seems better, than the descendants army attacking the IC?

Still, some shots or a teaser could be made, I guess....but its more than just a screen capture ;). So know it will take some work.

I wanted to do myself...but you could do as well!. Anyway..I'm going to release a trailer at the end of the week..

saying that in two weeks it will be released (all testing should be done by then...) We'll release another one in the last week,

with all it features... At the end of that week, maybe at teaser for the patches/plugins, like for the legion districts...