Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry...almost forgot it....It'll be the easier part.. Pm.. No no pm.

Place all the npc's you have in the open... outside.. Perhaps in the opposite place of the door.

Then.. when you double click them.. Check a box called 'Initially Disabled'

Do this with all the soldiers you have..in the meantime. I'll create the corresponding script for there barracks/class/quantity..etc

And give them all Reference names.. (when you place them in the world you'll get another screen where you can fill in a name.)

I'll upload a little image what I'm referring to in a minute

Sorry...almost forgot it....It'll be the easier part.. Pm.. No no pm.

Place all the npc's you have in the open... outside.. Perhaps in the opposite place of the door.

Then.. when you double click them.. Check a box called 'Initially Disabled'

Do this with all the soldiers you have..in the meantime. I'll create the corresponding script for there barracks/class/quantity..etc

And give them all Reference names.. (when you place them in the world you'll get another screen where you can fill in a name.)

I'll upload a little image what I'm referring to in a minute

i won't be doin it tonight in fact i am going to bed it's almost midnight here in holland see ya tomorrow

Well.Actually....We don't need ... :D just joking... Its true.. we could use some help...

We need some forts for the game afterwards... Look at page 1 for a full explanation of the mod..

Look at oblivioncs.webs.com for some explanation of the quests (not really updated though)

Feel free to join the disussion here on any subject..

(Mostly about the things afterwards, cause almost everything in-between is pretty final)

btw i learned how to clutter but the scripts for and other things for the npcs give me problems in a few days i'll upload the same esp with the interiors cluttered and with the blank npcs alright