Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha lol..I'll show you some of my work late tonite (about 10 pm) or on the morrow..

dude it is 11.25 pm you have a clock on the site

-------------------------------------------------

for the legion and navy what about retextured vannilla armors for lower ranks and capes for the higher ranks

Its 7:45 here, I dunno how to change the clock...I live in MCconnelsville not Holland...lol..sry if it mislead you :unsure:

no above all posts is the UK time thats what we use here on the forum in holland it is 2 am

Everyone's timezone should be adapted accordingly if you selected it... I just didn't set it correctly :D.

Kept it that way.. so I perfectly know the times of the others...

Owk See you tomorrow...Gotta rush...

Doesnt matter about the clocks lol...

We're restoring forts???

News to me but hey its good news welcome to empires gloryt my man!

Il continue with my Ayleid ruin sometime today

If you need to be able to find quick info on anything EG, post 1, there's a word doc but if your restoring forts i guess you won't need that.

Speaking of which do you want me to update anything(e.g add all the EG legion info) to the word doc starwarsfreak?.

Anyways gotta go exams,revision,modding and writing to do!

I had something different in my mind... (More safe with character progress and mods). Nick pointed me to this mod:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20641

It contains a resource for wooden walls..Couldn't be more perfect for the descendant's army to have set up wooden forts a short while ago..

It was exactly what I was looking for....and it would be a great addition to the mod. Next to the fact that placement is nick's specialty...

Good luck with your exam slawter...

Thanks,exam went rather smoothly i think.

Wow, thats awesome, So you could dedicate yourself to stamping out the fake descendant(we really need to give him a name) remaining followers, Maybe a couple could be bribing/threatening counts to gain allegiance, i quite like the idea of stealing an operative (who is bribing count bravil) bribing money and so the count sends in the guard...This could lead on to replacing him but hey just an idea..