Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on your perspective :) and what you would like to add to this mod.. Maybe you could be yourself ;)

Cause the fort part look pretty important to me...it adds much of the mods rewards of playing it..

Everyone and everything is important in this mod...

Anyone on? I got to say I put it south of Leyawiin...at the topal bay inlet...stratigec spot for intercepting trade....this is a fort to see wha is needed..not permanent unless wanted to be..

I dont think we really have a head honcho, cause we are all leading different parts of the mod, i probably influence decisions and dialogue more, but vicICE leads the modding more, Aragorns good all around idea and modding and starwars leads EG legion and then your on the forts.

I guess its probably vicICE

The fighters guild project btw....

I always thought the fighters guild was well.... crap and weak, they're supposed to be able to handle things the guards cant do (" The guards are useless so we're stepping in" Chorrol Guildhhalll leader) Yet they seem so weak, like maglir wouldn't go back to a cave because it was filled with trolls or something, maybe something deviating away from creatures and monster like goblins would be nice. And yeah it'd be awesome to have a Fighters guild hall in IC, its just like, the central hub of all mages activity is in IC why not the FG... Although, where in the palace do you suggest it goes? Its got to be carefully done so as not to mess with The thieves guild quest, also theres only so much room.

Mages guild seems great to me, although im not sure why a guild hall is needed in the palace, already considering it'd be stretched with the FG idea, maybe an expansion to Arcane university.

The count bravil quest was being used already i think, didnt we have that an operative of Illan septim(thank god we can stop calling him fake descendant) was bribing him, you steal operatives money, he grows angry at missed payment and sends in the guards to get the operative... This leads on to replace count bravil, I dont think that the player should be count bravil, unless....

Here's something that means your decision to bring martin back and be High chancellor instead of emperor actually makes a difference....

High chancellor option, Become count bravil and make it into a glorious city...

Emperor Option- Replace with a new count picked by yourself, could be anyone. You have less influence over the rebuilding, but you still have some.And as bravil goes richer, so does your tax intake, remember the original suckish rewards i came up with, where you get 1k a week? Well those could still be there and once bravil is made richer you gain more tax money, Overall you get a good deal either way, More money if your emperor, more fun if your High Chancellor

My reasons for this are that as emperor you wouldnt have time to rule a city aswell as the empire, however the high chancellor

The fighters guild project btw....

I always thought the fighters guild was well.... crap and weak, they're supposed to be able to handle things the guards cant do (" The guards are useless so we're stepping in" Chorrol Guildhhalll leader) Yet they seem so weak, like maglir wouldn't go back to a cave because it was filled with trolls or something, maybe something deviating away from creatures and monster like goblins would be nice. And yeah it'd be awesome to have a Fighters guild hall in IC, its just like, the central hub of all mages activity is in IC why not the FG... Although, where in the palace do you suggest it goes? Its got to be carefully done so as not to mess with The thieves guild quest, also theres only so much room.

Mages guild seems great to me, although im not sure why a guild hall is needed in the palace, already considering it'd be stretched with the FG idea, maybe an expansion to Arcane university.

The count bravil quest was being used already i think, didnt we have that an operative of Illan septim(thank god we can stop calling him fake descendant) was bribing him, you steal operatives money, he grows angry at missed payment and sends in the guards to get the operative... This leads on to replace count bravil, I dont think that the player should be count bravil, unless....

Here's something that means your decision to bring martin back and be High chancellor instead of emperor actually makes a difference....

High chancellor option, Become count bravil and make it into a glorious city...

Emperor Option- Replace with a new count picked by yourself, could be anyone. You have less influence over the rebuilding, but you still have some.And as bravil goes richer, so does your tax intake, remember the original suckish rewards i came up with, where you get 1k a week? Well those could still be there and once bravil is made richer you gain more tax money, Overall you get a good deal either way, More money if your emperor, more fun if your High Chancellor

My reasons for this are that as emperor you wouldnt have time to rule a city aswell as the empire, however the high chancellor

about the space, a portal in the second floor of the palace leading to a part of the palace specially for the guilds like in the elder council mod, in the palace should be the council of mages and the fighters guild leaders so the palace becomes finally useful.

we should make all new palace spaces with portals so it can't conflict with the elder council mod.

--------------------------------------------

what do you think of the other projects i would like the opinion of every team member

so i can start working out the missions and continue writing the ingame book

high chancellor missions for Rebuilding bravil.

1. build a safe camp for the citizens (time 3 days, location near the stables)

2.tear down the the old buildins and stables (time 10 days)

3. get new architecture plans from the imperial architects

4. strengthen the defenses and walls of bravil

5. let a mine project be build near bravil

6. build upperclass houses

7. build new improved stables

8. enamble an upgrade of the castle

9. hire extra guards

10. build a port

About the Ingame book... How are you going to get around the fact that you choose between yourself and martin? Two books?

Also there was once a mod that edited the palace, it had guild halls beneath the palace, we could take a look at that.

Also in your fort project, you mentioned that there should be a fort near kvatch and should be used with Kvatch rebuilt, If you want il get the permission to use it, should be zero incompatibility issues as both mods occur after MQ. If we dont get permission we can either scrap a fort near kvatch, or we can just recommend people use kvatch rebuilt.

Il send a request to the voice acting guild for voice acting, hell we've got enough dialogue

About the Ingame book... How are you going to get around the fact that you choose between yourself and martin? Two books?

Also there was once a mod that edited the palace, it had guild halls beneath the palace, we could take a look at that.

Also in your fort project, you mentioned that there should be a fort near kvatch and should be used with Kvatch rebuilt, If you want il get the permission to use it, should be zero incompatibility issues as both mods occur after MQ. If we dont get permission we can either scrap a fort near kvatch, or we can just recommend people use kvatch rebuilt.

Il send a request to the voice acting guild for voice acting, hell we've got enough dialogue

can you make some dialogou for the new npcs and commanders and recruiters and all the other npcs

yes 2 books but only a few things chance