Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the whole part.. I thought the voice actors guild was history?

If you look at the posts, most submission are almost all from '06.

and some replied by luck a bit more recently, but that counts for the first few posts.

So the frequency that replies are placed is very low....

It think we should still wait for it, just not depend on it....

Hm maybe after the descendant is killed...

But watch out with what you all want.. Cause I like adding ideas, but the list is getting pretty long...

I want to have the first part of the mod finished first before we can think of adding 'other' post main quest ideas

to the one we already have...

Cause know we have for the post-main-quest (of our mod)

The wooden forts, one including the descendant further including bribing the counts.

Slave traders, just somewhere...

Conspiring counts

Reconstructing the Temple district, easily done

The legion district, 6 new armors,navy , recruitment/promotion options, etcetc, though it will be done...

Kidnapping of Ocato or Martin, quite easily, could be implemented in the wooden forts

An epidemic quest, disease spreading around...would cost some time

IC-Recapture mission, just a copy paste thing, don't know if to implement in the main quest yet..

Then the projects.

The legion build project

The legion recruit project, not that long

Bravil rebuild..could only done partly, cause some quests are in place...

Fighter's Guild project, should go easy

Mages Guild project, should go easy

Rebuilding forts..., takes time...

Next to some things that weren't discussed upon anymore...

Filling the council with council members..

Peace Negotiations (could be included in the above)

Some attack coordination/putting strategies into work..

And some other things, but I cannot remember them all.

Next to the things that already need to be added to the main mod, (my although some are quite quickly done!)

Creating armor for Illan's army (hehe, what a relief we got that name! :) )

Adding new chambers for the emperor..., probably with some other things you would have in mind.

Attack on a city, (thought anvil, from the sea, cause we want boats :), maybe I should replace it with the attack on the IC.... )

(Now I don't mention the long list that I'm working on right now....)

And using Kvatch rebuilt? That would be unwise.. Cause it would depend on it, so if one thing changes..

our mod mod depending on those settings at a certain time would not work anymore...

Should do the last thing you said in the line.

And what about two ingame books? Are they about the adventures you've done or??

Owk.. wow, that's a good addition...Maybe I'll retexture some books for it... (takes an hour at most...)

Maybe we should add some pictures at some pages....:)

Well..I think the mages/fighters guild thing could be done in less time ,

so I guess we're going to do those in a first patch/plugin anyway..

Make sure to make things intense, Really describe things like Illan septims evilness, Make the battle of Bruma sound like a huge battle, include martins speech.

I.e The first daedra crawled out of the gate, this beast.. this thing seemed to resonate evil, then it let out a terrible wail, and hundreds of daedra pured out of the gate, Martin lead the charge, soldies from all over cyrodill, Many races, many different cities, but each as important as brave as the other, they all followed knowing that it could very well be their last charge....

Thats terrible but try and make the book dramatic

Owk.. wow, that's a good addition...Maybe I'll retexture some books for it... (takes an hour at most...)

Maybe we should add some pictures at some pages....:)

Well..I think the mages/fighters guild thing could be done in less time ,

so I guess we're going to do those in a first patch/plugin anyway..

if it helps i had an idea for the new weapons and armors added by the projects

ayleid things: heavily retextured elven armor

the longsword of tiber septim: heavily retextured ebony longsword

the weapons of the divines: akaviri style weapons

Make sure to make things intense, Really describe things like Illan septims evilness, Make the battle of Bruma sound like a huge battle, include martins speech.

I.e The first daedra crawled out of the gate, this beast.. this thing seemed to resonate evil, then it let out a terrible wail, and hundreds of daedra pured out of the gate, Martin lead the charge, soldies from all over cyrodill, Many races, many different cities, but each as important as brave as the other, they all followed knowing that it could very well be their last charge....

Thats terrible but try and make the book dramatic

it is believe me here is a part of the kvatch chapter

Kvatch

it is night at kvatch everything seems peaceful. but on a sudden a fiery red gate spawns

outside the city swarming fire blasting creatures out of it almost all citizens die but

2 people lead groups to save havens, guard captain savlian matius and a handful of guards

cut themselves out of the city. brother martin leads a group of citizens into the chapel.

in the morning the damage is devastating. but later a warrior appears and heads into the

oblivion gate. 30 minutes later he comes out of a closed gate, triumphing and under the

blood of deadra.

this hero of kvatch then goes with the guards into the city to secure it after they clear

the southern plaza they go into the chapel. in the chapel 2 gaurds join with them as they

continue to the castle when they cut there way to the gates they see the gates are locked.