Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering if it was possible to have a status update (like on page one) of how things are coming along?

i would offer my help but alas my modding experience is playing them and thats it, so i cannot offer anything other than strong words of encouragment if you ever feel disheartened. I do have to add though that so far what I've read sounds very very impressive and i'm in awe at how fast it seems to be coming together (but then since i know diddly about the actual process involved in modding it might just be me) and i just want you all to know that when the mod is released there are many ppl in nexusland that will be looking for it.

Keep up the good work.

slawter do you remember your trailer post?

iwould like to give you some base guidelines

first start with some scenes having the player fight the battle of bruma then, the battle of the IC with LOTR music :biggrin:

then a shot with the lines like: an emperor dies but an empire is left crippled and one man stands on the line of doom and peace when an new evil rises, pictures of Illan and his army and last the final battle and some features of the mod and plugins and final 2 big words EMPIRES GLORY :biggrin:

nick i still need your opininon and critics if i want to continue with the project plugin

btw should i make a file post on tesnexus with the info and later for the download and stuff lots of people do that

I think the roject plugin is amazing...It needs to be done..its too good too pass..but will take a while t make...it might be too ambitous..but if finished..our mod would rival 000 in scale of content added...

btw how do I get an Empires glory tag. :stupid: lol kidding.. :biggrin:

I think the roject plugin is amazing...It needs to be done..its too good too pass..but will take a while t make...it might be too ambitous..but if finished..our mod would rival 000 in scale of content added...

btw how do I get an Empires glory tag. :stupid: lol kidding.. :biggrin:

true but it will become the best mod EVERRRRRRRRR

should i make the upload on tesnexus i will let you,slawter,aragorn and VICEI update it