Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol looks as if we have exams after each other... well that is actually a good thing.

Because we will miss less people at one time...I'll try to work in starwarsfreak's way..

But from the 8th until the 19th, I'll work on quite a low level...

(Hm....a French plane has disappeared from the radar...216 passengers...)

- Go ahead slawter, I like the idea -

i was thinking about building bravil in a new image

Im thinking that in order to build a city in a new image you need funds...

I was always fond of the Independant thievery quest in the thieves guild, because it was ongoing.

So perhaps you have some offices in your rebuilt castle bravil, Each has some of your officials, Tax master, Head of Criminal Bounty collection, Law scribe etc and you go to these officials and you can set things to your liking, but the higher you charge in taxes the higher % chance of rebellions(slight decrease in chance of rebellion due to disposition).

Tax master, The best source of income but also the most likely to cause criminal problems if not done right

Head of Criminal bounty collection, Profits can be great, but it works with the Law scribe

Law scribe, Some categorys, Shop profits to tax, Criminal activites etc But say raise the criminal activites to high like the fines in cheydinhal

This is very very rough, I have to leave for now for revision but il try and have a large detailed plan for bravil rebuild.

this is how i armed the soldiers, navys and other npcs (the armors and weapons):

Warrior Sailor: iron armor and an iron war axe

Archer Sailor: fur armor and iron bow and shortsword

Battlemage Sailor: iron armor and an iron longsword

Mage Sailor: no armor or weapons

Warrior navy trooper: steel armor and steel war axe

archer navy trooper: leather armor and steel bow and shortsword

battlemage navy trooper: steel armor and steel longsword

mage navy trooper: none

warrior boarder: blackwood armor and silver war-axe

archer boarder: chainmail armor and silver bow and shortsword

battlemage boarder: blackwood armor and silver longsword

mage boarder: silver dagger

warrior first mate: legion armor and dwarven war-axe

archer first mate: legion armor and dwarven bow and shortsword

battlemage first mate: legion armor and dwarven longsword

mage first mate: staff of lesser damage health

warrior captain: palace armor and elven war-axe

archer captain: palace armor and elven bow and shortsword

battlemage captain: palace armor and elven longsword

mage captain: staf of fire

warrior admiral: blades armor and katana

archer admiral: blades armor and ebony bow and katana

battlemage admiral: blades armor and katana

mage admiral: staff of greater shock damage

jailors: legion armor and silver mage

gaurds: legion armor and fine steel longswords

builders: fine steel shortswords

recruiters: fine steel war-axe

shipbuilder: steel cutlass

priests: katanas

smith masters: fine steel war-axe

smith apprentices: fine steel daggers

second in commands: dragon armor and katanas

soldiers undecided..........................

will be updated

i was thinking about building bravil in a new image

Im thinking that in order to build a city in a new image you need funds...

I was always fond of the Independant thievery quest in the thieves guild, because it was ongoing.

So perhaps you have some offices in your rebuilt castle bravil, Each has some of your officials, Tax master, Head of Criminal Bounty collection, Law scribe etc and you go to these officials and you can set things to your liking, but the higher you charge in taxes the higher % chance of rebellions(slight decrease in chance of rebellion due to disposition).

Tax master, The best source of income but also the most likely to cause criminal problems if not done right

Head of Criminal bounty collection, Profits can be great, but it works with the Law scribe

Law scribe, Some categorys, Shop profits to tax, Criminal activites etc But say raise the criminal activites to high like the fines in cheydinhal

This is very very rough, I have to leave for now for revision but il try and have a large detailed plan for bravil rebuild.

all the things you do as chancellor and emperor will be funded by the elder council

Imperial Dragon Armor? "Imperial Dragon armor is usually only worn by the emperor himself, But you deserve no less, Champion" I dont think Ocato would be willing to order some more for a general in the Legion.

Funded by the elder council

This may be true, But it adds a way for the player to increase their income and adds some flavour to bravil rebuild

Also where do you think the elder council gets its money? From cities sending off taxes etc to them, the count only gets a cut of the profits.

If you want any slight retexturing/color changes.... they are done in 15 min...

Maybe steal it from a vault :).. Indeed, we need a good support-idea for that...

yes i need the vannilla armors up to ebony a little retextured including legion,palace,blackwood and dragon

and i will use upperclass furniture since the elder council id funding it :P :P :P

abiut that undecided i just don't have the time to write it all and the dragon armor is not for generals but for 2 star generals