Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make some slight changes to it...

(I need to be in photoshop for college anyway :P. )

But I'll take some longer if they need all to be done....

Think Wednesday (Very busy tomorrow, still with some luck ...maybe already tomorrow)

I'll make some slight changes to it...

(I need to be in photoshop for college anyway :P. )

But I'll take some longer if they need all to be done....

Think Wednesday (Very busy tomorrow, still with some luck ...maybe already tomorrow)

sure send em to me on [email protected]

there and now you know my name too

will log out and i'll send you the esp when i add the new armors, you could put a dragon on the cuirass'.\

bye

What a waste of peoples e-mail addresses every time...:). Anyway.. Ill send a link to that e-mail.

I'll just upload it on mega-upload for two reasons..

1. Doesn't take ages to upload or to download from...

2. You'll be able to normally open up your mailbox, without having to wait for an hour.... :D

bye starwarsfreak...

--lol he's already gone :)--

(Saw your addition sometime ago,, but it got lost in the flood of pm's :) , buddy)

Anyway. So you want to introduce some more realism to bravil eh?

riots/rebellions or just some peaceful place..

Hmm maybe we could make it that crazy, that the residents are wearing different cloths.

So it will reflect the wealthiness of the city?

high taxes will end up everybody walking in beggers clothes..not working, but begging on the streets/residents closed.

Low taxes will let the city prosper and grow, maybe providing some benefits for the player....

Some basic rough stuff for bravil build

Bravil

Money making

Tax Master- Your best source of income, but also the riskiest, To much and the citizens despise you, criminal activities such as rioting will begin.

to little and you barely get any income-Disposition effects chance of revolt, but will slowly lower over time

Income- 50-500 gold a month, numbers can increase as the city gets better

Head of Criminal bounty collection- A good source of income,If handled well very risk free, But it must

be handled well, otherwise it will end up like the cheydinhal fines- 25-350 gold,350 is dangerous living

300 odd is nearly completley safe

Horse sales- The sale of horses outside the city gate, A small percentage of the profits go to the count, absolutley 0 risk, 25 gold is able to be earned, can be expanded to 50 if money is spent on better horses.

Law scribe- Very risky, But could merit some great rewards. The smallest things could cause revolt like cheydinahal

Assault-Charge,500

Murder charge-1000

Minor theft-50

Pickpocketing-50

Major Theft- 250

Littering(risky)- 5

Drunk/disorderly(risky)- 15

Vandalism- 25

Threatening city watch- 100

and more

New building ideas

Space 1 (Near the Docks/River sort of thing)

Merchant Trading station

Directly gives the player funds,Amount of funds varies

The factors that vary are:

How far along you are in the building:

If you have just started then merchants will see bravil the way it always was,Shambles-Gold gained 50gold every 2 days

If you are deep into the building and have not done well(to high taxes etc your citizens dislike you)-50 gold every day

If you are deep into the building and have done well(citizens like you etc)- Merchants travelling by water will think of bravil as a wonderful place-200 gold every 2 days

OR

City Watch 2nd Barracks

This will increase funds from Bounty collection and Law Scribe, also decreases the risk.

i made an extra class fot the legion: passive warrior and changed the other warrior into heavy warrior who uses berserker weapons and the passive warrior sword and bow

Have you uploaded any screenshots yet? I'd like to know how stuff's looking ingame.

If not I can make some.

BTW, I might have some time to do some modding, small things like building interiors, or writing some scripts (I'm talking about scripts no more than 300 lines long, preferably shorter, so it won't be too much work) etc.

I can't do dialogue 'till I get Vista out of my new computer, though. For some weird reason the CS (and the GECK) crash whenever I try to edit dialogue.

[EDIT]Right, so I've checked a couple of things, and it seems I'm going to have more time than I expected next week (and perhaps after that as well). I'd love to help with the modding; I don't have any projects of my own at the moment (and I finished Fallout 3's main quest ;D) and am willing to dedicate time to helping with the modding for Empires Glory. As I said before, I can do pretty much everything (except modeling and dialogue, at the moment :P).