Empires Glory

Slawter500

Indeed, a good idea..I'm thinking of adding some for the dungeons slawter and aragorn are working on.

Oh, I meant Mehrunes Razor. Safe to say, cause there are sufficient screenshots released of it, containing the combo...

Anyway, everyone agrees with a glass dagger then? Here are some a pics from the shortsword recolor version in red ...

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6738/oblivion200906042015372.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2710/oblivion200906042015274.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2069/oblivion200906042014492.jpg(area is from the adaman fortress... )

Or should we go for a retexture of any other dagger. Like the one from a DB quest ?

-------------------

Hm.. don't know...how much extra time would you need for something like that? (a fifth)

Could be difficult to do...

Although maybe its a good thing...But one should be a little smaller then.

Like the dragon (wherever you are going to place it) would have the space for some nice scripting...

At least an environment that will not put a too large strain on the player (fps), cause of other things.)

(maybe a group of npc's that will try to attack the dragon? bit of a SI feeling...)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i was thinking about 2 things...............

there are so many soldiers in the legion and navy district but if you have companion mods like: tears of the fiend, ruined tails tale, sonia II, rhianna, valeria carrese, viconia devir, romancing eyja, romancing ahdarji and dremora companion (not CM partners because that would be to expanded) you can only teke 1 or 2 since the game engine only lets you have 9 partners.

i came up wit a solution :biggrin:

what if we give those companions the rank of field marshal and let them have a squad of lets say: 2 of each warrior and mage and 3 archers or a squad from 1 of the special group. for example you walk up to allecia ehothorn(tears of the fiend) and say i name you field marshal which squad of soldiers would you like, options: legionaires, navys, kvatch, bruma, dragon, assasins

and then they get a place in the officer quarter of your mansion in the legion district. :thumbsup:.

and about the other thing we really should make a guide to all the features of the mod and its plug-ins

No point in guide right now, We dont want to reveal to much of the main mod yet, and we haven't got enough detail for other plugins.

It wouldnt be difficult to do the field marshall thing, Theres something very similar in toaster says shaere(companion share and recruit), You tell them to lead squad blue etc in that so it woldnt be difficult.

Also Field Marshalls a little to modern for my tastes, And you wouldnt call a navy person field marshall. + in your list of ranks the player is high general, and a field marshall outranks genral.

Legionares-General(Your list of ranks has player as high general, so you would still outrank)

Navy-Admiral(Same as above)

Kvatch- Captain of Kvatch Outer city forces

Bruma- General of the Militia

Dragon-Septim Strike force lol Joking I dunno

Assasins(Maybe something like special ops sounds more legal)-Creed Master/Something master

As to the guide, We need more details,There's no point in writing a guide when we dont have enough information on the future plugins, and we dont want to give away the main mods full story yet, Bravil rebuild planning/idea stages aren't finished , Il continue with that.And detail some of the future plugins, But until then there is no point in having a guide.

all explainable? Maybe I know someone who could do that...

Anyway.. I'm thinking of pimping up the website when this is done, with all explanatory parts..

So we could add it there and at nexus a separate file or something.

vicei, the legion district you gave me, IT IS TOO SMALL, ONLY HALF OF THE BUILDINGS NEEDED ARE THERE. because we need space for building and a good place for an army. you should make a fortress like helms deep or minas tirith or any other castle with underground passages to save space and a navy district. but defeninetly something that can either go up in story or something thet can go deep in the ground :sweat: :starwars:

Hmm well we could go underground. But anything LOTR would use up too much space ;D .

Cause you probably used the same one to create npc's...you don't want to start over....

But making something nice underground, would take time...

Cause there are only sewers now... Or you might find that a suitable place :).

Or maybe a big transformed cave could do...hm..... lets discuss now....