Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, little heads up on the trailer people

Ive done myself a rough video which im going to edit

It starts with The player riding on a white horse away from the IC, There is a thunderstorm, Every time lightning strikes, the player(currently in jail clothes), there is a flash of the player in dragon armor,this continues down the bridge. Then some cinematic text(Not the one i will use in trailer is shown below) Cinematic text says- The Oblivion crisis is over-A video of various destroyed gates- more cinematic text which says- Martin septim is dead-Then It switches to martin having light burst from him in temple of the one. And then more cinematic text whcih says- Now a new evil threatens Tamriel.....-A very quick flash, a second nothing more, of Illan septim-Then more text straight after which says- And you are the only one who can stop it- 1 second flash of Illan septim and the player fighting, some other flashes of things which i havent decided on yet, Then Perhaps about 10 milliseconds of martins face on screen.Then cinematic text saying-Empires Glory!(smaller letters underneath empires glory "A mod for oblivion")- Then one more piece of cinematic text saying- Coming 2009-

If you dont understand what i mean by cinematic text there is an example below, it will magnify itself on screen

So what do you think?

Hmm owk.. maybe I can provide you with some parts. (No menus/stuff) For when you go to ocato..

I did some more work on the the invitation...so it could be used in the trailer.

Let's be the only two who will know about it..

I'll send a PM about it..

Like the idea, going to support it with some additions in the pm .

Hmm... Well, yes, perhaps some vampires getting fried by the dragon would be fun to watch. I'm going to try to make that screaming bandit too. And some patrols in the first levels.

I think I'll make that fifth part anyway. It's where the dragon will be, so it can just be some kind of throne room. That wouldn't be too much work.

Ideas for the trailer sound good, Slawter. Will look nice with those flashes.

Hi everyone

Thanks glad you like the ideas

Quick question, Im adding as many tags to the file as possible, Is the dagger for the dragon blood going to be a script effect or an enchantment? Because I can include a tag if I know which one.

I think its best if you dont make to many aspects of the mod depend on your decision, Otherwise the choice will be governed by " Thats got the best stuff to do" Instead of what the player wants

It would be better if they can be for either and im sure it would be possible to make them fit.

I agree with Slawter. It really won't be very hard to make it support both choices.

[EDIT]A quick question: do we have a name for the dragon's lair/final cave?

Indeed. I know you liked that way from the beginning. But the player will be given the choice.

That is where this whole mod is focused on.... and I see no problems with changing from martin to ocato.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to CS, lost a lot of time retexturing for a request...

Hope I'll have some time in the weekend to do yours, starwarsfreak....

------------

agromirr: Nope.. guess away.

slawter. That is pretty much the same.. It will be a script effect inside the enchantment :).

Or maybe not.. we could script the dragon with 'Begin OnHit Dagger....'.....as well.

But we'll keep the other one for now.. to keep the dragon free of additional scripting for the moment.

I think its best if you dont make to many aspects of the mod depend on your decision, Otherwise the choice will be governed by " Thats got the best stuff to do" Instead of what the player wants

It would be better if they can be for either and im sure it would be possible to make them fit.

in the description we wrote stood there would be different jobs as chancellor or emperor we need to work out those too