Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People always think the bad way first..... that's why there are smilies! They tell people if a sentence should be positively or negatively interpreted.

Its because short texts on the web don't show your emotion, smilies do however... ;)

Anyway, thanks. We can use all the luck we can have...

Hey guys

The trailer has suffered a minor setback

While editing i accidentally trimed about 3/4 of the video off, And i set my editor to autosave every 5 minutes and well it saved about 3 seconds after i trimmed accidentally, I will have to re edit, I still have the original trailer shots, just got to merge them again

Very sick guys! to be honest I didn't expect this mod to actually get somewhere, since the idea was very quick to work out.

Though I'm happy you got that far, the idea is solid now. don't stray off to far from the original idea. or your mod might become to large to handle.

GL :)

PS: for the knights of the imperial dragon armour, try a retextured version of the Imperial Dragon Armour? if you can pull off the permission of some of the mod makers, though I don't think that'll be a huge problem

Just search for ''Dragon armor'' on nexus.

We could retexture all ourselves too, if necessary.

Cause a recolor and a little retexture stil show a big difference, while you only have spend a few hours on it.

This is one of another mod I done yesterday.

It was just a recolor, but normally I retexture them as well.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5725/oblivion200906080307406.th.jpg

Trailer is back on track.

Im having another bug in CS with the ayleid ruin

Basically ive got 2 saves for my ruin

Backup-Contains a large amount of the ruin

Update-Once ive worked from backup i save it to here

The only problem is when i load update, all i get is the work done in update, none of the work from backup, Do i need to load both update and back up at the same time?

Also side note, I have Ayleid ruins renewed running, this is a retexture of all vanilla ayleid walls, we wouldnt need to make that a necessary download to run EG would we, as if it was run on a non ayleid ruins renewed game then surely oblivion would be fine as they share an editor id, so oblivion would run the old id regardless.

Ayleid Ruins Renewed

Thanks in advance for your answers