Empires Glory

Slawter500

The retexture mod should not pose any problems, as long at the original objects are changed...

Don't know about you cs problem You could try and load them both then save it and see if the update is still bugging.

But what kind of bug are you experiencing then??

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I attempted to load both

All that happened was that i got EGMVNDunegeon(backup) and a duplicate(update) the duplicate was the same as update with only a few pieces of the dungeon done, and the dungeon was the backup with no update changes.

Also when i tried to load both i got an error saying do you wish to truncate(i clicked no after past experince) but i dont like to see that error.

And if it helps i use windows vista.

EDIT-Im off for tonight no matter how ridicously early it is

No, nothing to do with vista... but what the... happened with you esp then :)?

Strange....

Why don't you place a copy of them on your desktop and try the truncate.. probably isn't a solution....

They could be merged in another program like tes4edit or tes4gecko... but that would probably take more time

than redoing the parts you already had...

It depends on how much you have done? I mean.. is it quite a lot or not?

So try and see what happens, but if the truncate isn't a solution.

Try merging them with another program or send it to me..

Or someone else may have the solution..

The only problem created by vista could be the reason why the esp is screwed up...

There are dozens of posts about them.... :)

If you experience something similar in the future, I recommend you to reinstall oblivion to another place if possible.

In accordance to bbens guides

----------------------------------------------------

Owk for those that didn't know..I have the busiest two weeks ahead of me for the past 2 years..

It will take my full intention. Its not just exams...its a LOT more and I mean A lot....

I need every hour there is to succeed, otherwise I will lose all I have done the past 2 years.

It will (probably) take place between the 9th(today) and the 23th of June..

I cannot check this forum as often as I would want to. Cause I will loose too much time to it or lose attention..

Anyway.. sorry starwarsfreak..., but no port and retextures for you right now...

I wish you all good luck and I'll be back, with my full attention, in two weeks.... ;)

That sucks vicICE, but good luck with those 2 weeks!!

Ok guys this means we really have to get something to show people, Il try and finish the trailer by mid next week no promises though, If however you check his topic today for the last time in 2 weeks vicICE some screenshots would be awesome.

Anything else as an update to the file on tesnexus would be brilliant(to everyone)

Maybe something like the banner to add to tesnexus file, I think it best if we try to get everything done for vicICE return, e.g starwars finish eg legion, me all of the current projects im doing, Argormir the dragons cave. Il attempt to fix my CS problem.

Starwars-Note about our ingame books, Il take a look at tutorials of how to get them ingame, it should'nt be massivley difficult. Also look at as many tutorials as you can so you can do as much of EG legion as possible.

Argomirr-Just keep working as you are, try and finish it within vicICEs absence.

Aragorn-The same as argomirr.

TheNick- Same as argomirr.

Me- Il try and finish all ive got, Il make the book and show some screenshots of a couple of pages.

If you've got anything to add, updates etc please share them.

Also i might give some voiceacting a shot, So that we can release the mod better than it was planned!

In short, We need to finish everything we are currently working on,

Next week will be really busy for me too. I hope I'll still have some time to work on the dungeon, but I'm not sure about that. I haven't been able to do anything in the past few days. Hope that'll change soon...

Anyway, I hope to have construction and cluttering on the second part finished by the end of next week (yeah, I know, but I'm really busy that week). With a bit of luck I can finished pathing as well.

And good luck next weeks, vicICE!