Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had an idea, what if we keep all different parts of the mod except from the main body as different plug-ins so everybody can tweak empires glory to his or her liking. for example i am somebody with better cities, so i don't want a rebuilt bravil or a recapture mission of the ic.

that would solve many incompatibility problems :biggrin:

Hey everybody. Thanks for the support!

Everyone that has exams too, good luck for you as well!

Quick pass-trough for me today..Had some time to mod again.

That will not be the case for the weekend...

Starwarsfreak.. If you send a pm about that armory, I will tell you how-to, somewhere tomorrow.

Slawter. Good Luck with the trailer.. its seems you had some trouble, hope it will go better this time.

Nick, haven't heard from you from a while, but I think it will go ok ;)...

Like you Agromirr, I hope to have some nice progress as well...But that will all depend on the time I will have..

I will definitely try to make some screenshots...but there's so little to show.. Maybe I'll have some retexturing done

before the next weekend, at least something could be there to show then....

Aragorn, I hope you'll have some time to work on it as well.

----

Now, about the incompatibility..

Owk, thats fair. Nobody has to worry about the IC though. The entrance will go in a entire different way.

I don't think anyone will mind playing, a few minutes, in the old (copied) version of the IC.

Though I definitely agree on the other parts..especially when we want to change Bravil....

And we should find a way to evade some troubles with the IC palace as well, but not all..

Some things just would take too much time to change...

Nice progress by the way, starwarsfreak...

Well, I wish you all a nice weekend and except for starwarsfreak, until 1,5 week.

At least...if all goes well....:)

Nice idea, starwars, Kinda like M.O.E(Modular Oblivion enhanced) Would that mean that the original EG would have to be a master file?

EDIT: I sent a PM to aragorn a couple of days ago, His progress on his part of the mod is 30%-35%!

Adios!

**NEW IDEA ALERT**

another seperate but small plug-in for the people who have finished the knights of the nine quest-line

3 things:

1. the prophet comes to be a priest in the EGlegion chapel

2. a group of knights of the nine get a HQ in the legion district

3. your legion soldiers will go to guard the priory of the nine

another small plug-in:

the elder council will hold meetings

expansion for the EGlegion plug-in:

your army will hold trainings

there 3 new ideas

Im not so big on having the knights have their own area, As an unknown number of knights could die in your last attack, The prohet wouldnt lke coming to the legion either as they aren't exactly KOTN material.

But i think it would be good to be able to order your knights to defend areas of cyrodil, Like you ask your 2nd in command to dispatch troops to.... and then a sort of land mark i.e Weynon priory,Priory of the nine, Anvil main gate etc...

The Elder Council meetings shouldnt be to difficult, as we already planned to elect new members, Just give them an ai schedule i guess, But there would have to be somewhere for them to go after the meeting if they aren't staying in there all the time.

It would be nice to have instructors in the legion district.

~Adios~

well it would be nice and also some mage apprentices so you don't have to travel entire cyrodiil for some post-quest companions and new knights could come to the legion district to ask if they can join the order !!

and the prophet could come to teach the good way of the gods to your priests.

and a few posts back (the post about every part of the mod seperate) you could make a version of eglegion for kvatch rebuilt/aftermath so you can build legion outposts in and near kvatch too. would totally suck if you have Kvatch rebuilt/aftermath and all the other cities have legion outposts and kvatch doesn't especially because the elder council has made a mistake by not protecting kvatch.

ingame book is on 12 percent, cluttering is done

and please make posts in my topic: MODDERS AND WRITERS NEEDED :thanks: