Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my ingame books behind, but its incredibly detailed.

I didnt say anything against the kvatch part lol

Hmm well EG legion is your department, But we'd have to make it a seperate file anyway so that the mod doesn't require KOTN.

So we could make a version for that if the players got KOTN installed, Make it seperate to the main body.

Lol thanks random dave

my ingame books behind, but its incredibly detailed.

I didnt say anything against the kvatch part lol

Hmm well EG legion is your department, But we'd have to make it a seperate file anyway so that the mod doesn't require KOTN.

So we could make a version for that if the players got KOTN installed, Make it seperate to the main body.

Lol thanks random dave

yes but i don't do the scripts and the new locations, that part is for VICEI

Thanks for the offer starwars! Really really appreciated :thanks: , But you wouldn't have all the locations to put them, I.E the mages and necromancers id need for my dungeon you wouldnt have the dungeon to place them

But thanks tons for the offer! :thanks: Id give you a kudos for the offer but i already gave you one.

4k views!

Well thanks again but dont worry about mine, I dont need to set them to a particular faction or anything, People i need for mine are ready made lol Il just tweak the names.

Thanks though and maybe the others will need it. Also guys we're coming up on 100 pages!

EDIT: Btw, we're only going to suggest to players that they use EG in conjunction with Kvatch Rebuilt right? Or are we going to try and get permission from them to include it?

we will make a slightly different version for both KR and KoN

perhaps to take VICEI some work out of hands and i am goimg to make a set of pleg-ins with camps and guards for important and a special areas like priory of the nine.

the camps will be run by EGlegionaires and they won't have any AI or scripts and also no map markers somebody else has to do that