Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. stop... he refers to the inner tents right?

Just go to any interior of another tent.. copy everything....

Go to World->Cells Right Click on any cell and do New.. Then create something Like EGLegionCampTent01

The real name can be edited later on in the right screen...

Then go to the cell and paste everything...You only need to link the doors after then..

Hi guys Ayleid ruin update, Im going to go through all of the current stuff i need to do one by one.

Ayleid ruin

Ive mostly finished, Ive constructed it the way i want, But some parts of corridor are overlapping and a couple of things are hovering above the ground so il need to iron it out, and then i need to clutter, add some rubble here and there etc. Then Il add the mages and the necromancers. Also the ruin eventually leads to Camorans Paradise hall, Is there any reason it shouldnt? Because the amulet should be somewhere grand.

Trailer- Reasonably happy with starting shot, Cinematic text not added, Not happy with my Oblivion gates shots, Ive got a nice shot of Martin exploding into light at the end, And i dont have illan so ive shoved a imperial in some blackwood company armor and done a quick zoom in to his face. Then a very quick shot of the player fighting this imperial, not happy with this shot either, . I then have some quick flashes shots of ; Ocato, A black robed figure on a horse(the messenger), Then a few different flash shots of the player in Chancellor robes, My intention is for the Ocatos face to flash to the players, And the same with martin in emperor robes. Some other shots done also. I haven't merged the shots together to fit my plan yet. Im set on what i planned earlier so dont try to change it please.

Starwars EG legion Dialogue request - Not much done yet starwars im afraid, Been incredibly busy, But ive done a good amount.

Bravil Rebuilt planning- Early stages, But still working on it.

In game book-Going well 5 pages of huge amounts of detail, rounding off battle of kvatch at the moment, Very detailed, the WIP is uploaded a few pages back.

Im going to finish these one by one as it'll be quicker instead of having them all in early stages because i keep flicking between them. Howver dont be surprised if im lesse active next week as thats when my exams start.

Priority one in my to do list

1. Ayleid Ruin, So as to prevent delaying release.

2. Starwars dialogue, same as number 1

3. Trailer, To keep people watching the mod happy.

4. Book and bravil will have equal time.

~Adios~

~S;awter500~

Really? I never had to change my inis and i use print screen!

Also about fraps....

Id much rather use it than my current ideo recording software ut when i try to run it in oblivion the moment i hit the hotkey for record oblivion crashes and fraps stops, any solutions? Also i tried outting fps down as low it would go and as high. If no ideas il keep using my old software.

Really? I never had to change my inis and i use print screen!

Also about fraps....

Id much rather use it than my current ideo recording software ut when i try to run it in oblivion the moment i hit the hotkey for record oblivion crashes and fraps stops, any solutions? Also i tried outting fps down as low it would go and as high. If no ideas il keep using my old software.

the fraps video record hotkey is oblivion's hotkey for quicksave that is what is causing oblivion to crash