What companion do you want to see in the game?

jplittle

So I was wondering what other people would like as a companion. I just kept thinking of what npc i should make an awsome companion but couldn't get anything. So post here what you would like to see as a companion in the game. Also the idea can not be from another mod, it must be from the vanilla game!

Edited by jplittle

How about you make what YOU want to see in the game?

The probability that you make an 'ok' companion is going to be higher if you like the goal. Also promising an awesome one when you don't know how to make one yet is a bit unwise.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1199759-how-to-make-an-npc-in-fallout-new-vegas/

Make something that pleases you. In the process you will learn the basics. Let others tell you if it was awesome or not.

Under-promise and over-deliver. false bragging or promises not based on actual skills/accomplishments doesn't do anyone any favors, it just leaves the probability of you looking silly or worse.

The probability that you make an 'ok' companion is going to be higher if you like the goal. Also promising an awesome one when you don't know how to make one yet is a bit unwise.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1199759-how-to-make-an-npc-in-fallout-new-vegas/

Make something that pleases you. In the process you will learn the basics. Let others tell you if it was awesome or not.

Under-promise and over-deliver. false bragging or promises not based on actual skills/accomplishments doesn't do anyone any favors, it just leaves the probability of you looking silly or worse.

You are correct but i just need ideas because i just want to see what kind of creature there is not a lot of as a companion or what other people think will be cool. Also the other post I made was how to make a new npc that wasn't already in the geck.

Edited by jplittle

You are correct but i just need ideas because i just want to see what kind of creature there is not a lot of as a companion or what other people think will be cool. Also the other post I made was how to make a new npc that wasn't already in the geck.

What does that have to do with making claims and promises you lack the skills to back up?

But since you want suggestions... a horse, we have the wild-west theme. But we have nothing to slap our spurs in to.

What does that have to do with making claims and promises you lack the skills to back up?

But since you want suggestions... a horse, we have the wild-west theme. But we have nothing to slap our spurs in to.

The only thing is I said only creatures from the vanilla game in my original post, but that would be cool if i had the model. Also I do get the point about the skill but i can make a companion with a companion wheel and dialouge. Sometimes i can do voice acting depending on the npc.

A non-feral ghoul, lets face it, ghouls are awesome but their is a major lack of well done (voice acted) ghoul companion mods out there. I'm currently working on one myself, but other than that there are very few. I've searched the new vegas nexus for stand-alone ghoul companions and found very little if anything that would work in a serious profile that only uses mods with voice acting. Beyond boulder dome contains a well made ghoul companion, we could use a stand-alone ghoul companion of that quality or higher. Think about the famous companion mods, Niner, Willow, Desmond, Delilah, Marcus, etc. Most of the best companions are female (especially in fallout 3) but the few that aren't are usually white males. Their is some racial variety in companion mods but not as much as their should be, plus the nexus community deserves a well made ghoul companion. Anyways, that was just a suggestion...

A non-feral ghoul, lets face it, ghouls are awesome but their is a major lack of well done (voice acted) ghoul companion mods out there. I'm currently working on one myself, but other than that there are very few. I've searched the new vegas nexus for stand-alone ghoul companions and found very little if anything that would work in a serious profile that only uses mods with voice acting. Beyond boulder dome contains a well made ghoul companion, we could use a stand-alone ghoul companion of that quality or higher. Think about the famous companion mods, Niner, Willow, Desmond, Delilah, Marcus, etc. Most of the best companions are female (especially in fallout 3) but the few that aren't are usually white males. Their is some racial variety in companion mods but not as much as their should be, plus the nexus community deserves a well made ghoul companion. Anyways, that was just a suggestion...

Now that i've don some looking around for some I couldn't agree more! Thanks for the suggestion and I will get working on it.

So I was wondering what other people would like as a companion. I just kept thinking of what npc i should make an awsome companion but couldn't get anything. So post here what you would like to see as a companion in the game. Also the idea can not be from another mod, it must be from the vanilla game!

You want some inspiration? I'll tell you a companion that would be so awesome, it would create an awesome singularity and possibly rip reality apart. I think its obvious..

Macho Man Randy Savage!!! OOhhhh Yeahh!

Ohhh, No, He isn't in the Vanilla game is he.well , still, you know that would be a awesome companion. Just modify somebody else to look as much like him as you can lol

Edited by LordCaptainCommander

You want some inspiration? I'll tell you a companion that would be so awesome, it would create an awesome singularity and possibly rip reality apart. I think its obvious..

Ohhh, No, He isn't in the Vanilla game is he.well , still, you know that would be a awesome companion. Just modify somebody else to look as much like him as you can lol

Lol i'll try but i probably won't be able to. The funniest thing was i'm watching wwe as i'm reading this post!

He is in Borderlands 2 as Mr. Torque. He likes explosions, and sandwiches.