Load Order Troubles

opustheduck

Hello, I have recently begun playing PC games. Skyrim was my favorite PS3 game, and I was always bummed out when we never got new DLC or as pretty graphics. So, I bought the Legendary bundle on Steam, the NMM, and began getting mods that people were highly recommending. However, my game now crashes immediately after the Bethesda logo. Can someone please edit my load order? I'm confused about the purposes and functions of BOSS, so I haven't bothered downloading it.

Just at a glance, I can already spot one problem. Climates of Tamriel is not compatible with Realistic Weather Overhaul. Uninstal both of them and then try putting back in the one you want more. The way NMM works is it copies information from 7zips and then pastes that into your game, leaving the information in the actual 7zip unchanged so, doing it that way will ensure that there isn't anything still overwritten by the other mod. If you don't have Skyrim Script Extender, you might have to get that as well and use that to start your game. I'm not familiar enough with all of your mods to say for certain.

Edited by Arimikami

Disable water for falskaar. It crashes because you do not have falskaar installed and the water addon tries to modify it.

Its called a missing master and the crash at bethesda logo is the usual sign for that.

Edited by fiewiel

Disable water for falskaar. It crashes because you do not have falskaar installed and the water addon tries to modify it.

Its called a missing master and the crash at bethesda logo is the usual sign for that.

Or just download falskaar xD it's a decent mod anyway :)

FYI BOSS is highly recommended and there is really nothing to be confused about, it fixes your load order and shows you problems in a log file afterwards. it has a GUI so its as simple as checking boxes and clicking "run".