[Mod Request] Inside of Limit Form's Jacket Color Fixed

Ratzmoonmopes

I can't find any photos of it on Google, nor can I boot up the original PS2 version to take a picture, but I know that in the original PS2 version of KH2FM, the inside of Sora's jacket was colored blue while in limit form, but in the remasters, for some unknown reason they changed the lower half of it to red, but the upper half (if you look at the hood) is still remains blue. You can even look at his KH1 model for proof that it is SUPPOSED to be blue. In certain cutscenes you can really tell that the red does not contrast and blends in with the red of his pants and it looks ugly. This has always bothered me since 2015 every single time I play and use limit form in 2.5, especially in the cutscenes, because I played the original on Japanese PS2 and Emulator so much I am used to it being blue and want it changed back. It is only proper. Hopefully someone can take the time to fix this color inconsistency someday. Edited by Ratzmoonmopes

• 1 month later...
Edit: I just dusted off my Japanese PS2 and this game for the first time in years and just found out I had some mandella effect and I was wrong this whole time about the inside of limit form's jacket being blue, it is in fact actually black in the PS2 version. Oh well, I was still right about it being changed to red in 2.5 when it's not supposed to be red. I still want it fixed.