Who has gotten Enderal Special edition to work with creation kit?

wildgravity

as stated in the above: Who has gotten Enderal: Special edition to work with creation kit? If you have, would you be willing to help troubleshoot issues i've been having in getting it to work for me? I have had similar problems with EnderalEdit, which, like creation kit, is not loading enderal plugins.

I have seen, and tried following the tutorial regarding this inquiry provided on ESE Nexus to no avail. I know a lot of modders who help me trouble shoot these types of problems, but none that play enderal SE. There are a couple of changes I'd like to make to the game, that I can't make without creation kit. So I'm turning to forum help!

if I could get these utilities to function, and make the changes I'd like to make, I would be delighted to share my work with ESE nexus.

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

Dont know if you still have these issue cause the post is a few months old.

EnderalEdit is for the classic non-Special Edition of Enderal. You need to use SSEEdit (or EnderalSEEdit, doesn't make a big difference), just copy it inside the Enderal Special Edition folder.

Same with the Creation Kit, it needs to be installed or the files copied over to the Enderal SE folder.

If you try to use CK SE Fixes then you need to downgrade the CK if you use it from Steam, otherwise it won't work.

Otherwise there should be no issues with it, even without a special ini for the CK it should load the ESMs of Enderal SE. I would recommend to always load the Enderal - Forgotten Stories.esm

Is there an error or any type of message why it fails to load the plugins?

With CK SE Fixes installed you should have a seperate log window if you run the program.

• 6 months later...