Any Nexus event or celebratory mods for 25th Anniversary?

ImmortalAbsol

It's all over their socials and they don't appear to be doing anything in-game, some free Creation Club content but nothing new.

Favourite child Skyrim got Anniversary Edition but we dont appear to be getting even the crappiest little thing in Creation Club or Atomic Shop and that's a shame.

Will modders pick up the slack again?

Can we celebrate the IP they own and the games they made better than they can?

The awesome art from their socials on a billboard!?

Party hats!? Classic Fallout 3.

Commemorative t-shirts!?

I knew not pointing out I know of that and other mods that could be used to celebrate would come back to bite me. xD

But I was thinking at least a new skin on the hat for the 25th specifically.

I never did any clothing. I adjusted a helmet ones and created a leather jacket and a hat in 3D but still need to (learn how to) transfer that into something usable in game.

Adding a text is easy (I actually just did that already) but for a 'simple' re-texture I would need permission (?)

I wouldn't mind creating a few textures for flags and banners and stuff, but I hardly have time to work on models too as I'm already working on a lot of stuff.

edit:

wow, that's a true web. I appears the texture was created by someone 3 layers down in this assets creation, modification & final uploaded version.

The address within the texture for the original texture author is not (any longer) valid.

Somebody might as well create a new hat.

Edited by RoNin1971