How Do I Fix Outfit Clipping In Bodyslide

Deleted83095543User

This is a problem I've been having for a while. I find an outfit that I really like on Nexus, or somewhere. I install it, build it in Bodyslide, go into the game, and there is clipping in the leg, butt, under the arm, or somewhere else on my character's body. Or all of the above. How do I fix this? I've tried using Outfit Studio, but I can't figure it out. I've tried asking people in the "Posts" tab for BS and OS, I've tried videos on YouTube, but either the videos are out of date, or they don't tell me what I need to know. So could someone please just tell me how to fix this problem?

Are you sure you are building it using the same body as you are using in the game?

If so, the problem should be visible in Bodyslide's preview. But since that is exactly what Bodyslide is made to avoid I don't see how it could happen if you are using it correctly.

Are you sure you are building it using the same body as you are using in the game?

If so, the problem should be visible in Bodyslide's preview. But since that is exactly what Bodyslide is made to avoid I don't see how it could happen if you are using it correctly.

Well, that's the weird part. I build the outfit using my preset, and I check the preview in BS, and there is no clipping. But then I go into the game, and then there's clipping. So I have no idea what the problem is.

What mod manager are you using? Is it possible the files from the mod download are overwriting the Bodyslide output instead of the other way around?

I use MO2. It doesn't show nor say that anything is overwriting BS. Then again, I'm no expert in computer files. However, like I said, MO2 isn't showing anything saying that indicates my outfit mods are overwriting BS, if that's what you were referring to. Having said that, I do have BS higher in my load order than my outfit mods. Would it help if I were to place it lower than my outfits?

Everything you build in Bodyslide will be output to MO2's overwrite folder. You need to move it to the mod's folder so it overwrites any "default" the outfit might come with.

I just want to make sure that I'm understanding this correctly. I need to go into the "Overwrite" tab at the very bottom of my LO in MO2, take the outfit meshes, and transfer them to the "Mods" folder for my game?