rumored Fallout 4 teaser site

hector530

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please every game that has tryed to make a large living open world has had bugs.

The witcher 3 is gonna have them, a lot of them. GTA 5 a 200+ million dollar game had largest most believable city yet it was also the buggest despite having more resources then the others.

But it won't have day one dlc or a god awful store that runs off Xbox like point system that will sell full price dlc 3 years after release and never release a complete edition of the game.

I'm not saying that there should be no bugs but that people who pay for Fallout 4 or TES should not become unofficial beta testers for Beth. If Skyrim was made by a developer that wasn't Beth, it would not have gotten the 9-10 that it has recevied. But of course Rockstar, CDPR, Valve and Beth have to be nerd darlings as they are. Oh well, I went off topic, goodluck with Fallout 4

Edited by brokenergy

I'm sort of lost in this conversation now.

Bugs - yes, it'll have bugs. However, you have to give Bethesda credit: Skyrim is far more stable than Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas (yes, I know they didn't make NV) which means Fallout 4 should be even better, no?

Console port - why, those grubby console peasant fingers make up 95% of the gaming market, of course! </sarcasm> Oh well, at least Skyrim was a good port (UI notwithstanding).

Reviews - yeah, Fallout 4 will get more than 90 without a doubt. But, if it's anything like Skyrim, I'll play it for more than 500 hours (despite Skyrim being my least favourite of the most recent Elder Scrolls), so I think it's justified.