Anniversary Upgrade. Should I? Is it worth it?

WastedDeadSoul

So I just noticed that the Anniversary Upgrade is on sale on Steam for half off. When it first came out I told myself I would only buy it, if it went on sale for no less than half off. Which it is.

I'm sure I would finally have to update the game, and SKSE, and all the mods that require SKSE. I know I would loose less than a hand full because of this (nothing I can't play without).

As much as I don't care for the CC, there are a few things on there that do look interesting to me.

I do really need to update my mod list, because it is slightly busted right now. And this would force me to do so.

Alright, I'm done ranting.

Are you on the current version of SE without the Upgrade, or did you prevent your game from updating/revert it after the update?

If you are on the current version anyway, then you won't need to update SKSE or any mods that require SKSE. You'd only need compatibility patches for things that conflict with the new CC content.

Are you on the current version of SE without the Upgrade, or did you prevent your game from updating/revert it after the update?

If you are on the current version anyway, then you won't need to update SKSE or any mods that require SKSE. You'd only need compatibility patches for things that conflict with the new CC content.

I am... 5 updates behind the current version. Last update I did was before Anniversary came out. Steam is very upset with me for not updating Skyrim.