Are your Morals Twisted in Skyrim?

HedgehogMods31

You give coins to beggars and adopt children because you want to help them.

At the same time you also:

Joined the Thieves Guild.

Joined the Dark Brotherhood.

Killed innocents to claim Molag Bal's mace.

Became a vampire and sided with the vampires during the Dawnguard DLC.

Face it, you're a twisted monster if you did this and so am I.

It's time we all do a play-through where we reject evil temptations for their rewards to actually be a moral character.

No, I live my life in game as I would in the outside world. Hence no theft, no murder, no evil doing.

I understand people see it as a game when they do these things, but as for my self, I could never do these things since it goes against all my morality.

No, I live my life in game as I would in the outside world. Hence no theft, no murder, no evil doing.

I understand people see it as a game when they do these things, but as for my self, I could never do these things since it goes against all my morality.

i think it's hard for me to roleplay with full seriousness because the game doesn't support it. some bandits don't attack if i stay far away and that puts me in moral confusion, killing them means i provoked it.

when they act like that, telling me to stay away or they'll attack, i don't see how that automatically makes them bandits. how do i know they're bandits just because they live in a cave or a ruins? they might just be people who see me as a danger and want me to stay away.

i loot dungeons and it's kinda dumb that everyone else but me looting dungeons is basically a bandit and not able to be civil.

i'd play a lot more seriously if the game was just more realistic in human interaction but obviously that's not bethesda's fault, it's too much work.

just would've been interesting if when the "bandits" tell you to stay away you could then shout from afar telling them you're not a threat and such and then they reply "how do we know? we can't know that. just keep away from us and nobody has to get hurt".

I play a variety of characters at the same time to experience different lives of different perspectives. Some are good and heroic while others are the villain of the story. Both are fun but I definitely have a cap on how long I can play the bad guy at a time.

I play 4 types of characters, not only in skyrim but I did that in Morrowind and Oblivion also, and the Fallout games as well:

1) The goody two shoes (siding with the good factions, become a hero, vigilant of stendarr type or whatever (usually one playthrough)

2) The orderly evil character who pursues her own agenda and will sometimes do good if it fbenefits him/her somehow (usually more than one playthroughs)

3) The complete douchebag psycho who kills everyone who says something he/she doesn't like, poor windhelm lol (one partial playthrough because killed on sight almost everywhere and main quest borked)

4) the neutral gray character who choses his/her own path and generally reacts depending on his/her mood. (many playthroughs and my favorite)

I play pretty close to how I am in real life..... Of course, there are some things I do in-game, that I wouldn't in real life..... Like, kill the guy in rorikstead that beats his girls..... then adopt one of them..... I also kill the lady at the orphanage...... again, not something I would do in real life. :) (well, ok, maybe the guy that beats his girls.....) I guess I play pretty fast and loose with morals in-game..... I try and avoid the thieves guild, I did play thru the DB questline a time or two..... And, I tend to kill the thalmor wherever I encounter them out on the roads. And I sneak attack from behind as well. :) With a crossbow, from a distance. I can usually kill two or three of 'em before they finally find me......

Ok, I am an evil man. I'll freely admit it. :D

I play pretty close to how I am in real life..... Of course, there are some things I do in-game, that I wouldn't in real life..... Like, kill the guy in rorikstead that beats his girls..... then adopt one of them..... I also kill the lady at the orphanage...... again, not something I would do in real life. :smile: (well, ok, maybe the guy that beats his girls.....) I guess I play pretty fast and loose with morals in-game..... I try and avoid the thieves guild, I did play thru the DB questline a time or two..... And, I tend to kill the thalmor wherever I encounter them out on the roads. And I sneak attack from behind as well. :smile: With a crossbow, from a distance. I can usually kill two or three of 'em before they finally find me......

Ok, I am an evil man. I'll freely admit it. :D

ahahahaha xD

I play a variety of characters at the same time to experience different lives of different perspectives. Some are good and heroic while others are the villain of the story. Both are fun but I definitely have a cap on how long I can play the bad guy at a time.

those assholes at Windhelm picking on the Dark Elf make my vampire eyes bloodthirsty. >:o

• 3 weeks later...