USSEP has a few CC mods as masters!

SkyFall69

After uninstalling all of my CC mods, in a new game by AE GOG 1.6.659 version, got alerted by Vortex that I had missing masters because USSEP depended on 3 or 4 CC mods (don't remember exactly which).

Therefore I have uninstalled USSEP and all of its dependencies and the game has launched without a problem.

Is this something normal, something which supposed to happen?

In USSEP mod's webpage doesn't communicate anything about that USSEP has dependencies, only other mods have dependency on USSEP.

What's going on, any clues??

These 4 mods are masters for USSEP indeed - and it is intended.

From the sticky in the posts section of USSEP:

"7. Yes, you understood correctly, as of the June 2022 update, fixes for the 4 free DLCs that were downloaded with the 1.6 game update are now incorporated with the USSEP."

These 4 Creation Club mods come automatically and for free with AE, so the USSEP team practically considers them to be part of the base game.

I deleted the free 4 creation club content mods + all the the others and then installed USSEP 1.5.97 on my 1.6.353 version of Skyrim.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/10729823-get-your-archived-ussep-here-for-pre-ae/

Not sure if it even works but it doesn't depend on the CC mods and it also gets accepted by my other mods which depend on USSEP.

However, this does corrupt save files which had CC content installed. It requires a new game.

It's possible this might cause issues since Bethesda's patches in Skyrim 1.6.353 could conflict with the patches in USSEP 1.5.97. I'm risking it though because I don't want those CC mods in my game.

Edited by HedgehogMods31