How rare....

Tammo_Korsai

I am using the admantium armour and Lefemm armour mod (both offical) and some other pluyg-ins. The icons show up as yellow square with a red cross with somthing inside it. The armour itself shows up as a massive yellow triangle with a "!" inside it, it often throws 'continue running exicutable?' at me sevral times.

BTW the same happens for necth leather curiuasses too.

Your icons and textures have not transferred to the correct folders. See other threads for explanation. You should be able to move them manually. Not sure about the netch though. You may need to reload as it sounds like there has been some corruption.

Check inside the zip files for the plugins, there should be a file structure in there. Like, Meshes, Icons, Textures for instance, then go inside Icons, see what folders are there and what is kept inside what. So if inside the zip file is Icons, and then A, take all the files inside the A folder and put them into Data Files\Icons\A.

I've found that sometimes in a zip file, just extract it to the Data Files folder and it will automatically go where it needs to go. And sometimes the readme tells you what kind of file goes where (such as .NIF I believe is mesh). Or you can just fudge it and put all the files in every folder and hope that it works ^_^

Archived