Favorite nude body mod... so far?

dpcollier128

I'm torn among several of Fallout 3's nude body mods on Nexus (I won't name any of them tho :thumbsup: ), and I was wondering what everyone's favorite is.

Please, don't be vague by listing more than one or all of the current mods... it won't help anyone.

I'm looking for a general cross-section from the community.

No arguing about which one is the best!!! I will not have any part of it! :verymad:

Type3 Dimonized and the Type5 which is based on it are both very good, and the Type3 has some extremely high detail textures.

The HGEC body from Oblivion also has someone working to translate it over to Fallout 3, though I don't think it's going to be quite as easily modular as the Oblivion version is for a long time yet.

Yes I use a nude mod and I don't care! I've been depantsing my slain foes in Bethesda's RPGs since Arena came out and there's nothing wrong with it!

Type3 Dimonized and the Type5 which is based on it are both very good, and the Type3 has some extremely high detail textures.

The HGEC body from Oblivion also has someone working to translate it over to Fallout 3, though I don't think it's going to be quite as easily modular as the Oblivion version is for a long time yet.

That's a good answer. Full of good reasons. :happy:

Yes I use a nude mod and I don't care! I've been depantsing my slain foes in Bethesda's RPGs since Arena came out and there's nothing wrong with it!

:biggrin: Damn right! I hate most of America's puritanical bastardry! :rolleyes:

Oh, and keep the discussion going!

Dimonized Type 3 HD Cali body all the way :D Tried BABE but found it didn't look very good in-game compared to Type 3, and I prefer the normal maps used in Type 3 anyway, provides much nicer lighting overall on the body. Before that I was using Malo's body for the longest time. Only switched to Type 3 like a couple of days ago after browsing more or less the entire nexus for new stuff.

Unofficial Fantasy Figure for FO3. Though I'm using HGEC for Oblivion, and UF3 doesn't have much fanbase(seems so), I do not seek sexiness in wasteland, so lack of custom clothing doesn't matter much. It looks good enough, and it has muscular type(again, not much muscular as HGEC EBE) for my female character.

I'm not gay or something, but I was wondering why no one bothered to make a nude model for males too. Or at least without those t-shirts. Is allways funny to see a raider in badlands armor and when you loot him to see the blue t-shirt lol.

I do use type3 dimonised & the one with pubian hair (forgot the name) but sometimes the skin color does not match. There are certain NPCs that are perfect (Sarah, Vernison, Lucy West, etc) and other that not (Nova, Dawn, Clover, Cherry).

I'm not gay or something, but I was wondering why no one bothered to make a nude model for males too. Or at least without those t-shirts. Is allways funny to see a raider in badlands armor and when you loot him to see the blue t-shirt lol.

We already have Robert's Male Body for FO3 and Breeze's. :D