Need Male Voice Actor For Silent Hill Mod

XxLunaMothxX

Alright, unfortunately my main voice actor has been going through a lot so he withdrew from the mod, so I need a new one.

You should comment or PM me on this site, and also try to include pieces of your previous work in voice acting.

You need to be male (sorry female voice actors!), and have a *good mic (what qualifies as good would be a mic that does not sound like you're eating it, and one that doesn't produced a muffled or static sound. Don't worry about volume, I can fix it).

You're going to be voicing the character, Douglas, from my Silent Hill mod (see attached file for photo (will provide more if need be)). Douglas is a character in my mod who has escaped the thing that has killed everyone else, is now an undercover member of The Order Cult of Silent Hill, has strong intelligence from the hacked files he retrieved from Silent Hill's Archives, and is "one of the good guys".

This character is strongly based off Vincent, from Silent Hill 3. His voice, mannerisms, and stature should reflect that.

I already have the lines created for him, and can send them as soon as I re-upload it to FileFront.

A LOT more details will be shared if you're "the one".

Thanks to everyone willing to help!

-2cooldays, aka Shawna Hoffman

Edited by 2cooldays

I just uploaded a YouTube video with a sample of his work from Quo Vagis. This is a sequence from the end of the main quest which features all three characters voiced by him (Larry, Dan and Duke). I uploaded it in case you want to hear his work but you don't plan to play Quo Vagis. If you do plan to play it, be warned the video contains major spoilers.

http://youtu.be/52Z0CuLH8OA