Power Armor Do not Require Action Point

kucingkucing

Hi, sorry for my bad English,

maybe you know, Power Armor usage in theory:

you are inside a robot that uses hydraulic control by a computer (especially in "V.A.T.S."),

Why do you Still need Stamina(Action Point) to Use it?

after I google, I found and was inspired by this mod:

Jetpacks Use battery instead of AP

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/53172?tab=description

then I think : why only Jetpack?, why not include "Sprinting" and "V.A.T.S.",

so i looking in FO4Edit, and found this parameters :

fPowerArmorPowerDrainPerActionPoint [GMST:001C8FB5]
fPowerArmorPowerDrainPerSecondRunning [GMST:001C8FB4]

but when looking in Creation Kit, I do not find any "PowerArmorPowerDrain" in *.psc

So my Idea is :

reduce any ActionPoint -100%

or

restore ActionPoint by Battery * fPowerArmorPowerDrainPerActionPoint

I looking for a way to do this for 2 hours, but I have not found any clue to do further,

Can someone tell me a clue or link or way to do this

or

make the mod for me?

thank you, have a nice day

The first setting, just determines how much of a power drain you experience when you are actually doing something that burns action points. Those are game settings, and should be listed as such.....

thank you for reply,

"The first setting, just determines how much of a power drain you experience when you are actually doing something that burns action points. Those are game settings,"

i looking for this script for hours and found nothing!!

"and should be listed as such....."

i dont understand this parts

The first setting, just determines how much of a power drain you experience when you are actually doing something that burns action points. Those are game settings, and should be listed as such.....

thank you for reply,

"The first setting, just determines how much of a power drain you experience when you are actually doing something that burns action points. Those are game settings,"

If I understand what kucingkucing is saying, that those are game settings, they should be configurable or adjustable. There are various things you can change like in-world game time compared to real time. Or how high you can jump. I don't know what the values are that you need to change. I know many people go to Fallout 4-Reddit to ask questions. There is also a Discord server dedicated to Fallout 4. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but this may point you to faster answers.

thank you for reply,

If I understand what kucingkucing is saying, that those are game settings, they should be configurable or adjustable. There are various things you can change like in-world game time compared to real time. Or how high you can jump. I don't know what the values are that you need to change. I know many people go to Fallout 4-Reddit to ask questions. There is also a Discord server dedicated to Fallout 4. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but this may point you to faster answers.

thank you for the reply,

the game setting somehow will be access by using script right?

for example like this :

float fbatteryDrain = Game.GetGameSettingFloat("fPowerArmorPowerDrainPerImpactLand")

for reddit and discord, is this site that abandoned?

thank you for reply,

thank you for the reply,

the game setting somehow will be access by using script right?

for example like this :

float fbatteryDrain = Game.GetGameSettingFloat("fPowerArmorPowerDrainPerImpactLand")

for reddit and discord, is this site that abandoned?

I'm sorry, I really can't answer that question. I don't know how the programing works or which changes to make. Either of my suggestions on where to post these questions will result in someone who does know those answers responding to you.

If you just want to change them once, and be done with it, just fire up the construction set, go to game settings, shuffle things to your liking, and save it as its own esp file. (or, esl for that matter.) If you want to change them dynamically, via script, then yeah, post in the Construction Set forum, and someone there can point you in the right direction. :D