A never ending story

Gabbemaster

OOC> Not original I'm afraid (google Tom Lehrer Lyrics if you want a good laugh esp. Lobochevsksy, Wienerschnitzel Waltz, Irish Ballad and Masochism Tango)

great big pile of Condoleeza Rice-Pudding dog food. Luckily the dog was still searching for its dentures and therefore nowhere near the food. What Oho found hiding in this dog's dinner was...

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Stop right there! Didn't you have a planet to explore? Stop fooling around and continue with what you are supposed to do! Exploring this planet!"

And Oho finally managed to put his thoughts in the (well, as near as possible) right order. And when he realised that...

he had actually put them in the left order which meant he was exploring the planet backwards starting from where he had not seen before. This was very annoying because it looked as if it was a nice place to be and here he was leaving it already.

"Hey", he yelled, "I don't want to go back, I don't know where I've been, I am sure that was the House of 5 billion Earthly Delights and I want to get....

OOC> I am going to test something new, two paralell stories at the same time. If you don't like it, just tell me.

Oho:

But he didn't have a chance to say anything more, because everything wen't so fast that he suddenly...

"Gabriel and the rest of the team": OOC>Help me find a good short name for this.

But back at the transmogrifer, the rest of the party realised that Oho had dissapeard...

"What shall we do now? Shall we look for Oho or go and take a mazte at that house of lots of earthly delights over there? I think we have to carefully think about this." Zaphod said.

After a second they decided to head for the house of lots of earthly deligths, and when they went inside they saw...

Oho went flying backwards to the point where he was one more in the dog food. But by now the Condoleeza Rice-Pudding dog was back with dentures and slavering evilly. The jaws gape hugely and ....

Gabntherest have found a well stocked bar with several well stocked barmaids. Gabriel leapt forwards to get his hands on the biggest pair of...

OOC> GABNTHEREST 4 TEH WIN! ;)

Oho:

swallowed Oho, and inside the dog Oho saw...

Gabntherest:

Those nice bra's that he recognised as a pair of "Gabriels-Bra-Corporation-Bra's", what Gabriel didn't think about was that under the very nice bra was a pair of very nice breasts, and Gabriel accidentaly touched the breasts too.

"Hey!", said the barmaid with the nice bra, "You have to..."

buy the merchandise before you handle it. If you require silicon implants take the third door on the left. If you require my favours you have to be over 18 and you ain't. So keep your paws off buster or I'll give you a cracked jaw."

The barmaid throws Gabriel across the bar and onto a table. The other occupants of the table...

Meanwhile Oho has discovered GWB hiding inside the dig to avoid the glare of adverse publicity. Sadly the ruse has not worked as adverse publicity is also in there with them and now the glare falls equally on Oho.

In Whoopsala, the other teachers of Oho thus learn where he is from their local newspapers and decide to celebrate his certain death by ...

Otto:

dancing undressed (without any clothes you idiots ;) ) in the streets of Whoopsala, and...

Gabntherest:

Obi-kanobi-scobi-dobie-dobie-(and probably woobie to) who discussed the price of those silicon implants with Hands-Boolo and Crew-Backa when...

OOC>if you refer to the character Oho again, it's someone else...

Otto a.k.a "Oho":

sang bad songs in the rain when...

Gabntherest:

Gabriel, who currently had a real headache because of his new friendship with the table, said: "Hey, Obi-kanobi-scobi-dobie-dobie-(and probably woobie to) , you look like a smart guy, please tell me how to change that bleedi'n ageing thingy at the forums, so that it says im 18 not 17?".

Obi-kanobi-scobi-dobie-dobie-(and probably woobie to) answered:..