A never ending story

Gabbemaster

... "That we will support you to 102 percent!... If (there is allways an IF) you promise to where these brassieres :grin:"

gabbe_master puts out a couple of bra's with a big smile.

"Eh..." Said Soggie, "...Eh... Have really you wrote what I think you've wrote on those bra... bre... wossnames?"

"Yea" said gabbe_master, "something wrong with We will breast those shoes! But we will do it with our breasts covered!?

Soggie answered...

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What cup size are they?"

But gabbe-master has chosen wisely. The aggregate filled Soggie fits the bra comfortably. By carefully anchoring the clip Soggie is able to stretch the bra back a long way. Other socks hold him. When they let go is is fired with great speed towards the shoes.

Sadly he overshoots and lands instead....

... And lands in the shoe base, right on the local mall... And then a girl walks over to Soggie, she is, the Mall-Chick. She says: "Hi my little friend :smiley: What are you doing here?".

Soggie stares at here, and then he say, with a tiny voice...

"Gleep, gungle, hoop".

The Mall Chick, unable to speak Sockish picks Soggie up and hangs him over the shoe counter where he might come in useful as a cosh.

In the meantime she sings*

"Give me the gift of a grip-top sock,

A clip drape shipshape tip top sock.

Not your spinslick slapstick slipshod stock,

But a plastic, elastic grip-top sock.

None of your fantastic slack swap slop

From a slap dash flash cash haberdash shop.

Not a knick knack knitlock knockneed knickerbocker sock

With a mock-shot blob-mottled trick-ticker top clock.

Not a supersheet seersucker ruck sack sock,

Not a spot-speckled frog-freckled cheap sheik's sock

Off a hodge-podge moss-blotched scotch-botched block.

Nothing slipshod drip drop flip flop or glip glop

Tip me to a tip top grip top sock."

Exhausted she closes the shop in the mall and goes home leaving Soggie hanging around.

Soggie decides...

*(Not original but a vocal warm up for actors.)

... To follow the Mall Chick. Soggie didn't know her language, but he was damn sure that her song had something to do with "I love you soggie boggie, Oh my soggie boggie, I love you soggie boggie, come and get me soggie..."

So Soggie, who had allready forgot the war, flew on sock-clouds after Mall Chick... Well... the way he belived she had walked... But, instead he ended up in...

...a state of shock as the Mall-Chick metamorphosed into a sockophagous washing machine all set to draw Soggie down the bowels of sock hell.

Until, fortunately for Soggie, someone turned her off.

Meanwhile the socks were getting the measure of the brassiere.

"Aha", said one, "we don't need semtex when we have Playtex."

He was then fired at great speed into...

... a tree, where he collided with a squirrel carrying a tray full of refreshments, and knocked out most of its letters.

"What have you done to my server?" cried a wrathful voice. "My sql has suffered a sock error! Is history doomed to repeat itself?"

Before the sock could recover his bearings - which, being small, round and made of metal, were largely responsible for the damage caused to the unfortunate squirrel - he was seized and....

A group of fighters appeared. The one at the front was hardly able to stand. He was dressed entirely in green and had long pointy ears.

"I am mershan - hic - nary for hire. My name is Orlando - hic - Dandelion. I' ve fought in the Carib - hic - bean and..."

At this point the legless elf falls arse over tip and is discovered not to be wearing any socks.

One of his companions...

The fighter behind him was rather short in stature, and gave the wilted bloom a look full of disgust.

"Carib-bean? Aye right. More like the Carib Bar - I've seen Pointy-ears here wrestle with a half pint of shandy there.... and lose. As for myself, Giblet's the name. Giblet, son of Gimlet, at your service."

He aimed a kick at the fallen legless one, and a murmur of astonishment ran through the assembled socks. They had never seen such beautifully armoured socks as the steel toe-capped chainmail stockings Giblet was wearing...