ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

kind of a non traditional request, as i already know what mod this is, but there is one problem; its for skyrim. im wondering if anyone knows of or can find a mod that does the exact same thing in fallout 3. heres a link to the mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34508/?

and here is a video of the mod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdMn6reWAnA

any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking for a black pre-war hat retexture. The vanilla ones are all brown.

I know someone did the shady hat as black, but I like the pre-war hat better and that mod has an .esp. I am only looking for a retexture of the pre-war hat to black.

Just texture? bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 I will upload one for you tomorrow at default resolution. Totally black?

I have been poking around to see if I could find a simple mod that will add a Mister Handy as a follower. Not a Gutsy! I found Robco Certified, but I'm not sure if that one adds a Handy or a Gutsy, and I was hoping for something more basic. I searched the Nexus but it seems like it's mostly Gutsys out there. Any help would be appreciated :)

What do you want it to do?

Looking for a black pre-war hat retexture. The vanilla ones are all brown.

I know someone did the shady hat as black, but I like the pre-war hat better and that mod has an .esp. I am only looking for a retexture of the pre-war hat to black.

Just texture? bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 I will upload one for you tomorrow at default resolution. Totally black?

That would be awesome. Yes, totally black. I can return the gratitude with screenshot and an endorsement.

No java on my desktop and no internet to get it with. (I am on a cell) I'm going to dig around a bit to see if I can get an alternative BSA unpacker. I can give you a black square until then if you like, but that will leave you with a black hat with no details (like the ribbon on the hat) and no specular map. It would be a flat black hat.

I'm looking for two mods that I must not know the correct terms to search to find them for Fo3 or if they even exist for Fo3.

The first is the Fallout 3 version of the Decorator Assistant type mod. I've had versions of it for both Oblivion and Skyrim and am hoping a version exists for Fo3.

The other I hope to find is a mod (or mods) that let you claim existing places within the game as your home. Clearing out vault 106 and making it your own for example...ideally with the ability to clean it up and upgrade it.

OK so I'm looking for a mod I had that allowed Tercorian to continue makng Cryo Grenades and Cryo Mines after he left the Enginearing core but the only one I can find is one that enables the feature prematurely. does anybody know of a varient that uses the proper trigger to start making the cryo weapons?