Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

I know there are mods out there that raise the skill ceiling above 100, but they must be really obscurely named because I can't find them.

same..

also i had a mod that u could equip a acessory that adds DR, soo you could use any armor/cloth and keep a high DR... after i reinstalled my FO3, i lost it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why hello, my fine gentlemen.

I'm looking for a rather extensive mod and only hope that it exists as rigorous searching didn't help me. The mod would ideally remove a lot of guns and even more ammo from the game. Isn't it crazy that after 200 years of ammo-less life there is still more around then there is in DC these days? A really bad ass raider could make lt with a pistol and 20 rounds whilst 95% of those would be able to acquire one. Isn't it strange that the stupid mutants all run around with mini guns loaded with a few hundred bullets.This might unbalance factions, as Talon Company soldiers should be outgunning simple guard. This would not only increase the realism and make melee combat viable, but also makes scrounging a must.

This mod with a damage-upper and an economy overhaul would make game perfect in my eyes.

Edit: Also, a mod with alot more ghouls and over the top-enemies would be nice if it nails the proper vibe.

thanks, Mekii, I'm not sure that's it, but gave me something to start with :D

kudos :D

Try: Some Poses from Backsteppo > Standing > Arms crossed.

There's 2 types of arms crossed in the Backsteppo list, also one and another in the Hero poses.

@twilightblade

It looks a lot like CRI.