Malinthebeast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why hello, my fine gentlemen.

I'm looking for a rather extensive mod and only hope that it exists as rigorous searching didn't help me. The mod would ideally remove a lot of guns and even more ammo from the game. Isn't it crazy that after 200 years of ammo-less life there is still more around then there is in DC these days? A really bad ass raider could make lt with a pistol and 20 rounds whilst 95% of those would be able to acquire one. Isn't it strange that the stupid mutants all run around with mini guns loaded with a few hundred bullets.This might unbalance factions, as Talon Company soldiers should be outgunning simple guard. This would not only increase the realism and make melee combat viable, but also makes scrounging a must.

This mod with a damage-upper and an economy overhaul would make game perfect in my eyes.

Edit: Also, a mod with alot more ghouls and over the top-enemies would be nice if it nails the proper vibe.

Is there anyone ou there who knows about this mod that makes fallout a game of dillema's and scavaging. Should i just my ammo now or save it up?

As a sidenote: A mod that makes ammo a lot more expensive would be great on the side.

Thanks in advance,

:thanks:

No idea (sorry), but do you have a link to the splinter cell part of that picture?

You mean the goggles, right?

If is, I think it isn't avaible for download :confused:

Here's the link where i found this ss.

Ah, that's too bad. Thanks though.

Help me locate these mods please, I have the Chinese stealth armor as well as the red eye masks. But neither the weapons or any of the other masks or helmets I can find, so help pls.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/ruben200/5981-2-1248096661.jpg

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4470 This one adds the gun and a suit of armor. (not sure if it's the same one)

In return, can anyone look after the one i've been searching for? It ideally should rebalance the game's enemies/containers to accodate more melee enemies and makes gun-use require scrounging. IE 90% of the raiders should use melee, 5% pistols/rifles and 5% big guns and so on.

Looking for this armor. If anyone know where I can get it I will be very pleased :)

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/im...-1250715014.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks this armor looks awesome? Or is it that everyone else already has it? :(

it's probably a UT3 retextured armor (Necris or Iron Guard)

or it's a rip from another game from which a conversion would make the staff here get all righteous and legal about. best thing is to keep it on the low in this case :rolleyes:

if not that, then keep looking... but I don't find it that cool :P