Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

I'm looking for this armor mod, I forget the name to it, but I'll describe it. Basically it was the mercenary grunt Shirt, and the leggiings were combat armor. there were different versions, had holsters all that good stuff. You find the amors in some destroyed trucks back compartment not far from scrapyard I tihnk it was. Its been a while but if anyone knows what im talkin about Id be really thankful

This? ST Uber Grunt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what could you advice for me to use. im looking a cool hideout/place to stay/house/castle (or simply my own place to stay). it has some cool features that other ingame house could not offer. and possible if it could be easy to locate, it doesnt located on a town, and it could have outer view. tnx in advance

follow up: new creatures that can make the game challenging

Anyone know where the head gear in this mod is from?

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/5717-1-1243445632.JPG

I found it at http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5717 but am not looking to download that entire mod. He has the mods listed but I looked through them and can't seem to find it. I know I've seen that head gear before long ago but cant seem to remember what its called.

what could you advice for me to use. im looking a cool hideout/place to stay/house/castle (or simply my own place to stay). it has some cool features that other ingame house could not offer. and possible if it could be easy to locate, it doesnt located on a town, and it could have outer view. tnx in advance

follow up: new creatures that can make the game challenging

try HiVE

w/ MMM

hive offers MANY unique features.. look here.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11493

some of the things available:

-teleport device

-remote storage

-MF cell dependant NV and Stealth device

-Unique weapon functions such as self destruction weapons when handled by anyone other than player (IAS module)

-weapons display shelf that automatically lays out all your guns neatly

-item replicators

-functioning facility reactors

-ADAPTIVE item sorters.. can sort any item from any mod, you choose what goes where.

Hello, I'm looking for the Call of Duty 6 Armor pack, I can't find this mod on fallout3nexus anymore ! :pinch:

Could somebody help me please ?

I don't remember the MW:2 pack actually being available here, it was mirrored here for a while I think, although there was a picture gallery. It's not available here because it contains ripped content. It's available...elsewhere though, google fallout 3 underground. You'll need 30 non-spam posts to get access. Although, I believe the 3dm game site has it for download...which is not english.