Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Can anyone help me find this patch/mod based on description? I'm looking for one that I once saw would readjust the enemies and weapons from some of the dlc. I think it said it would weaken the swamp folk from point lookout and the super mutant overlords from broken steel, for example. Really, any mod that "rebalances" the dlc would be good. Thanks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anyone help me find this patch/mod based on description? I'm looking for one that I once saw would readjust the enemies and weapons from some of the dlc. I think it said it would weaken the swamp folk from point lookout and the super mutant overlords from broken steel, for example. Really, any mod that "rebalances" the dlc would be good. Thanks

FWE (Fallout Wanderers Edition)

• 2 weeks later...

A while ago there was a set of re-textures and meshes on the fo3 nexus of the Laser pistol, Laser rifle and Broken Steels Tri-beam laser. Very high detailed and a little battered and rusty looking. The trouble is they seem to be gone now and I don't even remember the username of the guy who put them up, I remember he also had some other mods like a retex of the Mr Handys/Gutsys on the New Vegas nexus if that helps.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere else the can be got or anything?

Edited by Empeen

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to find a mirror or song list from the recent(ish)ly deleted mod called 'Eerie Wasteland'. It had music from Silent Hill and S.T.A.L.K.E.R replace the default non-radio game music. It also replaced the Enclave radio music. All I really know about the radio playlist is that it contained a long (and kind of scary) Fallout Awareness documentary and the singer may be someone called 'Alice'.

I would have posted in the thread for this mod but I'd prefer to never necro-post. Any help would be loved.

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a mod, that changes the size of the terminal screens. I'm running the game at 1920x600 windowed (like to keep some notes, irc and a movie on the screen... yeah, probably attention deficit disorder or something, I know) and the off switch is not reachable. So... any widescreen terminals out there?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking for a mod I saw a while back that allowed you to equip a weapon of each type (you could holster a pistol, a knife and a rifle at the same time), similar to how Skyrim's Armed To The Teeth mod works. Only problem is, I can't remember the name of the mod. Anyone know the name of it?