Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Hi!

First, pipboy/weapons, in the list I dont see which weapons attached to hot key ("1"-"8") Any mod can show this information? Only equipped weapon is indicated (with square).

Second, I want see weapon name/damage on HUD, any mod can show this?

Thanks.

Edited by totya4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Second, I want see weapon name/damage on HUD, any mod can show this?

Thanks.

Weaponscanner will give you the info on a weapon when you press a button while in your inventory but I don't know of one that would constantly display the info.

Hi!

This is not my question exactly, but this mod is very useful, thank you for this information. :)

Totya

Hi!

If Dogmeat kill my enemy, I don't get XP points. Other similar (rpg) games I get XP in this situation.

If Dogmeat attack my enemy, but I kill this enemy, I don't get XP points too. I think this is problem. Any mod solve this problem?

Thanks.

I remember an old FO3 mod i had before i switched to a new computer, it was a sex mod, and it had a quest.

something to do with a Scientist, and a brainwashing experiment with a bunch of nutjobs in a house.

someone help me out?

If you find out what it is, email ARazgriz25(-at-)Gmail.com, cause i don't visit the forums much.

@Rang3r

The Holster/Harness can be found in the FNV mod "Holster Gear" the suit seems to be a rip of the Crysis Nanosuit which you won't find here on the Nexus since the Nexus site don't allow the upload of ripped content!