Malinthebeast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I seem to recall there was a busy roads type mod for Oblivion, is there something similar for fallout 3?

I thought there was but I can't find one. Maybe I was thinking of Oblivion.

Hey,

I installed a mod ages back that was supposed to remove all enemy direction markers from the FO3 compass. It didn't work perfectly, though - the red marker still appears, but it stays at the far-left of the compass and fades in and out as you turn away or towards the threat. I think it also affects the friendly markers too.

Thing is, I uninstalled FOMM a while back and I must have done it without removing this mod first, because it's still there and I've no idea how to get rid of it! I've re-installed FOMM now but there's no indication of the mod that's doing this. Can someone tell me which mod it might be so I can properly uninstall it?

Cheers π_π

Hi,

I seem to recall there was a busy roads type mod for Oblivion, is there something similar for fallout 3?

I thought there was but I can't find one. Maybe I was thinking of Oblivion.

Sorry, can't link from my phone but the mod's name is MTC Wasteland Travellers. I like to combine it with Crowded Cities.

Hey i'm looking for a second mod but in this case it's not one that I've seen before but know it has to exist out there somewhere. I haven't found nearly any mods that affect the colors of the game being darker. Could someone tell me mods that do this?

Hey guys, I have a feeling I know this but:

I need the name/link for the zeta crew air support submod, where it adds the enclave commander style stuff for having troops dropped off in the field? I've been looking for it for a few hrs, but i'm stumped. :facepalm:

Desperately looking for the fallout 3 photoshoot room, which was a Green screen mod, except you could change the room color and it had light controls etc.

I know this mod existed, I uninstalled for 6 months and wanted to play around with it again, anyone remember the name?

Finally found it, "Photo and Testing Room by KOBJ" great mod.

Edited by Jimbo13