Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Was looking at the Fallout 3 Re-Animated mod and saw a user picture that was posted. Can't seem to find the armor, don't know if its a mod or if its already in the game somewhere but looks amazing.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/ima...-1247402995.JPG

I believe its Igbys work but its not hosted here, there's an entry but just gives you a link. Its the Red_Eyes mod and its Here

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In this picture there is armor that seems to look like a modified talon armor....

(the one close to the white power armor on the right)

If anyone knows where I can get this mod..armor...whatever...please tell meh biggrin.gif

I think is from FOOK

In this picture there is armor that seems to look like a modified talon armor....

(the one close to the white power armor on the right)

If anyone knows where I can get this mod..armor...whatever...please tell meh biggrin.gif

I think is from FOOK

Er....can you send me a link?

Ermm, I'm looking for a way to use the bladed weapons like this

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/...-1245322760.jpg

Btw: Is there any way to make Fawkes use Chinese officer's swords? I know there is a modder's resource that allows for mutatns to use any kind of weapon, but I can't make fawkes equip any D=

First Question: That looks like a personal custom job, probably just rotated the hilt mesh in Nifskope. You're better off asking the poster of the image.

Second Question: I think it has something to do with their weapon affinity or something. I've seen threads and posts about the subject, but I never looked into them. Sorry I can't be of any help.

Well, i haven't got the answer to your question, but I recommend that you do not double-post, it's against most forum's rules.

As to my first question, I am pretty sure it ain't personal custom. Why? Because if you backtracka li'l you'll see that someoneposted a pic with someone holding a knife in the same position but taken froma diff. angle.