Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your definitely right about the 3rd pic.; but I don't think the first one is a reinforced stealth suit...it's to shiny and there's too much detail in it and if you compare that and the reinforced suit you can see that there's almost no resemblance; pic. 2 well...can't find it anywhere could you give me a link?

But then again maybe I'm wrong since it's at night and it's from different angle

No trust me, it is the reinforced stealth suit. I use that armor almost exclusively. Don't let simple lighting cause skeptical doubt. Just compare the shoulder and chest plating; 100% identical. Both of which are only part of the reinforced stealth suit. In fact, I had stumbled across that very retexture by accident last night before I went to sleep. As I've said, first you install the reinforced armor, then you add on this retex (the megaten one), now you have the very armor you're asking for in pics 1 and 3. Problem solved =P Moving onto armor 2, the (assumed) slightly purple retex that you're asking, I wouldn't know. I think it might be a custom (in this context, meaning non-released) retex, but I'm not too sure so don't quote me on it; I don't use the vanilla stealth suit at all. There's a tutorial on how to retexture armor, so if you wanted to do that, then go ahead and look up that tutorial.

What site?

EDIt: Well...where did you find them?

P.S. I searched the entire armor section and clothing section and didn't find anything

The first one someone posted a link to in Nuka-Cola Power Armor RETEX, the second was in Better Arsenal Desert Eagles.

Sometime quite recently (This week or so) I saw a mod that allowed you to display your longarms (rifles) on your back while you had another weapon out. Does this mod exist or was I dreaming/mistook it for something else?

If it exists, could I get a link or a name for it please?

Sometime quite recently (This week or so) I saw a mod that allowed you to display your longarms (rifles) on your back while you had another weapon out. Does this mod exist or was I dreaming/mistook it for something else?

You're probably looking for this mod, yes?

You're probably looking for this mod, yes?

Oh yes, yesyesyesyesyes! Thank you so much!

So I've been getting sick of everyone in the area freaking out when i kill one person. For example when i kill zimmer or whatever his name is, i cant get doctor li to stop running so i can talk to her. is there any mod out there that lets me kill someone without the mass pandemonium (sp?) that ensues? Thanks in advance.

Anyone know where I can find the ""only_hair_en" for the Hair Pack Mod by Yoshikinakota? In the action log it was said to have been added and removed, but so was the hair pack itself so i am wondering if anyone here knew where I can get it?

Thank you all in Advance.