Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

A Predator Mod? Now that sounds interesting, very interesting. Best of luck, though!

And while looking around for some new Mods, I ran across this image: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/ima...-1237852496.jpg

While I know what mask / face paint it is, I have no idea what armor he's using. Any help?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone, I found this picture on a mod to give energy shields. It's the wrist-mounted laser swords I'm interested in. I posted on the mod a few weeks ago asking if anyone knew, but no one's posted on that mod for about a month.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/ima...-1262390340.jpg

I'm making a Predator mod and am interested in studying the weapon to reference for the Predator's wrist blades. So help would be greatly appreciated :)

It probably is from this mod, Prototype Arc Blade. The author says in the description that he's working on the gauntlet version, which can be added via console. I don't know if that means it looks like the one in the pic, or if it's literally just the gauntlet. Someone could have very well just done it themsleves with nifskope. But you'll have to see for yourself I guess.

A Predator Mod? Now that sounds interesting, very interesting. Best of luck, though!

And while looking around for some new Mods, I ran across this image: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/ima...-1237852496.jpg

While I know what mask / face paint it is, I have no idea what armor he's using. Any help?

Hmmm...The closest thing I've seen is Andragorns Apocolyptic Something-A-Rather. The shoulder pad looks almost identical but to me the texture looks a little different and it seems like the pick has some addons, not quite sure on it. Good Luck!

Hmmm...The closest thing I've seen is Andragorns Apocolyptic Something-A-Rather. The shoulder pad looks almost identical but to me the texture looks a little different and it seems like the pick has some addons, not quite sure on it. Good Luck!

Ah, I see your point and its resembles to that Mod. But yeah, thanks for the reply. I will take another look around.

Anyone seen the "CM Less Ammo" mod? or another mod like it? ( reduces the overall amount of ammo that shows up on killed mobs, and in containers worldwide. (Gives more of that Mad Max feeling)

:confused: Maybe i'm a bit late, but for Antioche and those looking for less ammo, there is an .esp in Arwen's Realism Tweaks mod that does exactly that, along with other loot/trade tweaks. It's very good, and more challenging. ;)

Is there a mod that allows you to place your own map markers?

I discover quite a few locks and terminals that I can't open yet, and would like to be able to get back to them when I have the required skill.

I don't know if their are others, but Mark and Recall allows you to add map markers. Apparently, you have to buy a "Book of Mark" before you can set the markers - I have the mod, just not got around to getting hold of the book yet, so I can't say how well it works just yet.

Is there a mod that allows you to place your own map markers?

I discover quite a few locks and terminals that I can't open yet, and would like to be able to get back to them when I have the required skill.

I don't know if their are others, but Mark and Recall allows you to add map markers. Apparently, you have to buy a "Book of Mark" before you can set the markers - I have the mod, just not got around to getting hold of the book yet, so I can't say how well it works just yet.

Thank you! The book is quite expensive at Moira's place, but my barter skill is also low.

I'm looking for this armor mod, I forget the name to it, but I'll describe it. Basically it was the mercenary grunt Shirt, and the leggiings were combat armor. there were different versions, had holsters all that good stuff. You find the amors in some destroyed trucks back compartment not far from scrapyard I tihnk it was. Its been a while but if anyone knows what im talkin about Id be really thankful