Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

I'm looking for a set of armour found in a screenshot I saved off nexus a while back:

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac349/NGFSTUDIOS/89836-1270910763.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated. :smile:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest deleted829424

I'm looking for a mod that I had a while back.

I think that there was this radio thing. You clicked it, and there were options for soldiers, and most importantly, an airdrop crate full of lots of new weapons and armor. The soldiers all wore new armor too, and there was an option to choose like a hero soldier.

I think that there was this radio thing. You clicked it, and there were options for soldiers, and most importantly, an airdrop crate full of lots of new weapons and armor. The soldiers all wore new armor too, and there was an option to choose like a hero soldier.

That would be the CRI Squad mod.

Guest deleted829424

That would be the CRI Squad mod.

Holy Jesus.

Thanksss.

Hi i'm new to these forums and i just started fallout 3 on pc (because theres mods). And i was recently on fallout nexus a few days ago and i stumbled on this backpack mod were it shows your inventory weapons on your backpack like you get to choose choose weapons from your inventory and let it show on your backpack but i was sooooo major--ly retarted i skipped the mod and now i want to use it but i forgot the name of the mod :yucky: im such a uber nub so im just asking if you guys can help me find the name of the mod :blush: Ive been searching for this mod for days :wacko: and if you guys know any kick-ass meelee weapon mods like scythe's, big katana's, 2 handed swords please can you also tell me those too : )

Thank's for reading :thumbsup: