Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Hi, folks. I'm searching for the mod that adds some parts of default armor and suits as separate wearable things - like power armor boots, ammo belts and tons of other things. AFAIR, it also contains road warrior equipment, like on the screenshot. All of this stuff can be found in a crate near the Vault101 entrance. I've already used this mod but lost it after game reinstall. Any ideas what it is?

That's the tailor maid mod you're looking for. I linked to it a few posts above :P

Anyone knows what mod adds those forehead goggles i'm looking for plz? ^_^"

Other than Tailor Maid, there isn't much out there for Biker Goggles that I know of. The only other goggles I know of are from Kikai's Equipment, but they are more mechanical/scope-ish in appearance. http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/4616-1-1236359725.jpg

You might be able to fiddle around with the default biker goggle nif in nifscope to change the position of the goggles. It's not too hard if you import a head mesh to use as a base.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont know if anyone still answers questions here but ill give it a shot. when using sniper rifles in fallout 3, im continually exasperated by the inconsistencies of the shots. i dont mean to sound conceited but i dont miss, even with real physics. is there a mod out there that extends range? i know about sniper velocity and sniper range and i tried them but they didn't work as advertised. any help would be greatly appreciated.

where i can get the crysis armor mod from THERUINERXXX?

the board is offline :/

You might find it on FO3 Underground or whatever the site's called that houses all the mods like that one that aren't allowed here on Nexus.

i dont know if anyone still answers questions here but ill give it a shot. when using sniper rifles in fallout 3, im continually exasperated by the inconsistencies of the shots. i dont mean to sound conceited but i dont miss, even with real physics. is there a mod out there that extends range? i know about sniper velocity and sniper range and i tried them but they didn't work as advertised. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Like this? http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5606

where i can get the crysis armor mod from THERUINERXXX?

the board is offline :/

You might find it on FO3 Underground or whatever the site's called that houses all the mods like that one that aren't allowed here on Nexus.

Like this? http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5606

ill give it a try thanks. :)

EDIT: Fantastic exactly what i was looking for, now i can make those simple 200m shots that have eluded me so far.

I know I saw a mod that added a load of skeletons (dead) throughout the wasteland, but I can't find it now that I want to really look at it. Any ideas which one it might be? Thanks for any help.

I know it's a couple weeks later but in case you're still looking: Rk-Skellete

hi,

i like this hair, where can i find it? thank you!

After doing some research Im rather sure that its not part of any of the "big" hair packs you can find on nexus, including Good Hair Day.

That hair has never been released. I believe it was ported from one of the Sims games.