Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Question: Is there a mod that allows followers to come with me when I go into DLC? Im reeally tired of having to go back to their starting place and pick them all up again as I travel with a mob and most of the time there are several normal in game companions who all run back home every time i go to Point Lookout or The Pitt. If there isnt a mod that does this, then is there one that just leaves them waiting at the departure point so when I come back they are all sitting around waiting for me?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Question: Is there a mod that allows followers to come with me when I go into DLC? Im reeally tired of having to go back to their starting place and pick them all up again as I travel with a mob and most of the time there are several normal in game companions who all run back home every time i go to Point Lookout or The Pitt. If there isnt a mod that does this, then is there one that just leaves them waiting at the departure point so when I come back they are all sitting around waiting for me?

Point Lookout- Followers Get To Go and The Pitt- No Fire Followers from Tarrant's website.

sorry to bother you all, but does anyone know of an animation replacer for unarmed combat, katana attacks and the sort? Ive been looking for any melee combat mods or animation replacers and i have yet to find any comparable to oblivion's. Is there anything close to that level? Could someone point me in the direction of where to look for such things? I couldnt find any really on FoNexus. Thanks for reading this post by the way!