Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Could someone point me to a mod that shows the currently equipped weapon's name on HUD somewhere? If one exists. I did a lot of searching but did not find one. Playing with all these wonderful mods that add tons of weapons into the game is great, but I frequently forget just what it is that I have equipped. Sure I can open up the Pip-Boy and look it up, or turn the camera around to find out, but it'll be so much more convenient if the weapon's name is displayed on the HUD.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi i have searched everywhere but i could never find these things and thats the only things i want for my fallout!! i hope u can help me with it :)

1.is there any dual gun wielding mode or any gun to dual wield in anyway possible?

2.also is there any mode that give a real city to game with apartments and stuffs, u know... real city! like this http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30264 or can anyone convert it plz?!!!!!!!!!!!!! fallout need life T_T

3.is there any rideable mech *walker robot* mode in fallout3?

4,is there any resident evil quest mode? or a zombie quest mode close to it!

thanx a lot in advance :)

Edited by ahrimangame

hi i have searched everywhere but i could never find these things and thats the only things i want for my fallout!! i hope u can help me with it :)

1.is there any dual gun wielding mode or any gun to dual wield in anyway possible?

2.also is there any mode that give a real city to game with apartments and stuffs, u know... real city! like this http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30264 or can anyone convert it plz?!!!!!!!!!!!!! fallout need life T_T

1. well, they say it's impossible to create a "gun dual wield" mod... and i believe that.

2. a real city? there are a few "expanded" mods, like big town or canterbury commons... that's all i know of :/

3. Rideable Liberty Prime

4. RE4 Pueblo Expanded, and, of course, ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!

hope it helped a bit :)

Don't know if I should make a new thread or just post here. So I'll post here first.

I reinstalled Fallout 3 yesterday and am trying to regather some of the mods I had, but I can't find one that I've been looking for for some time.

The mod gives you the ability to wear power armor, along with a set of the outcast armor, once you become trusted by the Outcasts by bringing them enough tech.

Don't know if I should make a new thread or just post here. So I'll post here first.

I reinstalled Fallout 3 yesterday and am trying to regather some of the mods I had, but I can't find one that I've been looking for for some time.

The mod gives you the ability to wear power armor, along with a set of the outcast armor, once you become trusted by the Outcasts by bringing them enough tech.

Multiple Ways to Attain Power Armor Training?

Edited by Khajit187

1. well, they say it's impossible to create a "gun dual wield" mod... and i believe that.

2. a real city? there are a few "expanded" mods, like big town or canterbury commons... that's all i know of :/

3. Rideable Liberty Prime

4. RE4 Pueblo Expanded, and, of course, ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!

hope it helped a bit :)

1.but some ppl said they saw some dual pistol... no one else know?

2.thanx but those citys were even more dead than wast land xD

cant anyone convert this mode? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30264 thats what i call city

3.thanx well better than nothing

4.wish it was more :/

thanx again for help

Been looking everywhere and can't seem to find it, not even sure if it exists. Is there a mod out there or in the works that actually has raiders doing raids on random towns? I know this can be allowed in RTS and I love it but, wanted to know if anyone had implemented it for normal FO3 towns. Thanks in advance.

Hm, never done this before.

I saw a mod a good few months ago that seemed to be an intense graphical enhancer. It included a video that showed off its many additions, like dynamic shadows and lighting on objects, explosion effects, and water. A lot of it was about water. They made underwater rippling effects, and little droplets that appeared on your screen when you got out.

Anyway, it was essentially a wide-encompassing effect/graphic enhancer. Does this ring a bell with anyone, cause I can't find it for the life of me. I'm beginning to think it may have just been a fantastical dream of mine. :happy:

Anyway, it was essentially a wide-encompassing effect/graphic enhancer. Does this ring a bell with anyone, cause I can't find it for the life of me. I'm beginning to think it may have just been a fantastical dream of mine. :happy:

Fallout 3 Extreme Graphics Overhaul

Nothing ever came of it but the author recently released a new video of a New Vegas version at Youtube.