Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Anyway, it was essentially a wide-encompassing effect/graphic enhancer. Does this ring a bell with anyone, cause I can't find it for the life of me. I'm beginning to think it may have just been a fantastical dream of mine. :happy:

Fallout 3 Extreme Graphics Overhaul

Nothing ever came of it but the author recently released a new video of a New Vegas version at Youtube.

*facepalms* damn, the thing was never an actual release? Talk about a twelve month and counting tease. Thanks, I'll be bookmarking it and crossing my fingers... probably for many months to come.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows if there's a mod to add more level increases?

I already have Broken Steel, so my level cap is at 30 and I've wondered a few times if there was a way to increase the cap to 40 or something like that.

If anyone's seen/heard of anything like that I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks!

ok uhhhhh i just started modding..

how do i put the mod on my game?

You put the .esp in you're data file which is usually "C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\Data"

And put the mesh folder and texture folder in the data file too.

ok uhhhhh i just started modding..

how do i put the mod on my game?

You put the .esp in you're data file which is usually "C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\Data"

And put the mesh folder and texture folder in the data file too.

it didnt work it wouldnt let me put anything in either data1 or data2

• 2 weeks later...

Hy There,

I´m searching about a mod, which i´m pretty sure it was called "Mega Raid" Now i cant find the Mod. Anybody know where i can get a Mod what comes close to "Mega Raid"

What was this Mod for`?´

- I could pick up everything cause my Backpak was huge. And by the way a Mod where the weapons stop getting used so fast.

Thanks for helping me

Hy There,

I´m searching about a mod, which i´m pretty sure it was called "Mega Raid" Now i cant find the Mod. Anybody know where i can get a Mod what comes close to "Mega Raid"

What was this Mod for`?´

- I could pick up everything cause my Backpak was huge. And by the way a Mod where the weapons stop getting used so fast.

Thanks for helping me

Sack of Holding will hold as much stuff as you could ever want.

Slower Item Degradation