Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

First where can I get the robotic arm in this pic: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/759307-1288903510.jpg

Looks like the arm might be from this mod: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5365

If not, try searching the Fo3 nexus for "terminator"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone, i'm searching a mod to change the facial texture of my character, i don't like the vanilla's ones.

Any suggestion, i've search a bit but i didn't find my taste. ( sorry for my english )

Thx in advance for help

Hi everyone, i'm searching a mod to change the facial texture of my character, i don't like the vanilla's ones.

Any suggestion, i've search a bit but i didn't find my taste. ( sorry for my english )

Thx in advance for help

Male or female?

Male: Better Male Face combined with Younger Male Face

Female: DK Female Face, Josef Grey Makeup Face

or you might want to try Project Beauty.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching a let's play of Fallout 3 by necroscope86 and one of the companion mods he's using I can't seem to find it for the life of me. In his load order the mod I'm looking for shows up as:

Companion Core.esm and Companion Core DLC Addon.esp

1. Is Companion Core the actual name of the mod or is it something else? (I'm not exactly sure.)

2. Could someone point me to this mod? I would greatly appreciate it.

I've been watching a let's play of Fallout 3 by necroscope86 and one of the companion mods he's using I can't seem to find it for the life of me. In his load order the mod I'm looking for shows up as:

1. Is Companion Core the actual name of the mod or is it something else? (I'm not exactly sure.)

Companion Share and Recruit

Companion Share and Recruit

Thank you very much!