Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have an image, it's a mod I was watching a while ago but I forgot to track it.....it includes the "Watchtower Outpost" full of Enclave that you have to kill an officer then put on the uniform to infiltrate. It's part of a quest mod but I can't for the life of me remember what the name of it was.

Hello All,

Sorry, no image to provide here. Don't know if this has been asked before, but I'm looking for a mod that fixes an annoying problem concerning the display of equipment effect bonuses in the STATS section of the PipBoy, particularly when running Darnified UI.

The problem is that some apparel/armor have more than two equipment effect bonuses (e.g. AGL +2, PER +1, Sneak +5, Small Guns +5...), but the STATS section of the PipBoy with Darnified UI only displays the first few bonuses, while the rest are cut off.

I swear I've seen a screenshot of a mod that addresses this problem, but that was about two years ago. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hello All,

Sorry, no image to provide here. Don't know if this has been asked before, but I'm looking for a mod that fixes an annoying problem concerning the display of equipment effect bonuses in the STATS section of the PipBoy, particularly when running Darnified UI.

The problem is that some apparel/armor have more than two equipment effect bonuses (e.g. AGL +2, PER +1, Sneak +5, Small Guns +5...), but the STATS section of the PipBoy with Darnified UI only displays the first few bonuses, while the rest are cut off.

I swear I've seen a screenshot of a mod that addresses this problem, but that was about two years ago. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Abbreviated Effects